We’re looking for a growth marketing manager to join us at Rasa at our office in San Francisco.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Marketing at Rasa is focused on promoting the authentic discovery and understanding of our products within the developer community.
This person will be one of the first hires for marketing at Rasa, and so will need to wear many hats - demand gen, campaign manager, marketing analytics, content creator. The role will include planning, executing, managing, and reporting on a wide variety of marketing programs, including website content, SEO, paid search & media, events, social media, and more. You’ll be joining a small, but growing, marketing team with an emphasis on growth, experimentation, and optimization.
Please keep in mind that we are describing the background we imagine would best fit the role. Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, yet you are confident that you are up for the task, we absolutely want to get to know you!
You are a marketer with a more than passing interest in technology, developer tools, and coding. You thrive in a small organization, and like to get things done. have a technical background, you love hacking and building new things from scratch. You’re enthusiastic about developer marketing, open source products, and constantly learning new things.
- 3-5 years of experience with digital and growth marketing, such as website development & optimization, SEO, SEM, social media, marketing analytics & automation, etc.
- B2B marketing experience, preferably in the SaaS or enterprise software markets
- Experience in marketing an early-stage product, ideally to developers or other software engineering decision makers
- Nice to have: You know some coding or data analytics, or can pick it up
- Energetic, creative, analytical and a self-starter willing to dig in and own projects
THINGS YOU WILL DO
We’re a startup, so you’ll have to be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever is required to support our mission. We’re a small team, which means we all function as marketing generalists at times. However, you can definitely expect to:
- Determine how to define, reach, and engage our target audience
- Lead Rasa’s SEO strategy through content and technical SEO initiatives
- Own the design, optimization, and management of paid marketing programs
- Contribute to multiple initiatives that improve conversion throughout the funnel
- Pull and analyze reports to extract insights and transform those insights into actionable changes that will accelerate performance.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Flexible hours, work from home when you need to
- You will have unlimited PTO, but you must take 2 weeks off in a row once a year. We want you to relax on holiday! No slack, no emails The team will take care of your responsibilities while you are on vacation
- $1000 personal development fund to help you grow within your role
- A new Macbook, and other Tech to help you to do your job
- 3 months paid parental leave and additional unpaid months
- Full Healthcare coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) + 4% match
- 2 team offsites every year
- Onboarding + paid trips to Berlin
- Your choice of snacks, fresh fruits + drinks at the office
At Rasa, we're building the standard infrastructure for conversational AI. With over half a million downloads since launch, our open source tools are loved by developers worldwide, and Rasa runs in production everywhere from startups to Fortune 500s. Our friendly community is growing fast, with developers from all over the world learning from each other and working together to make text- and voice-based AI assistants better.
Rasa's machine learning-based dialogue tools allow developers to automate contextual conversations. What are contextual conversations? Real back-and-forth dialogue that is handled seamlessly. Taking AI assistants beyond fixed question / answer pairs creates exciting new use cases for people and business. The tip of the iceberg includes automation of sales & marketing, internal processes, and advanced customer service that integrates into existing backend systems. With Rasa, companies control their own destiny, investing in AI that they own and ship instead of relying on third parties.
Rasa has raised $14 million in total funding from Accel, Basis Set Ventures and open source founders such as Ross Mason (MuleSoft), Mitchell Hashimoto (Hashicorp) and Florian Leibert (Mesosphere). The company is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with R&D offices in Berlin, Germany and was founded in 2016.
Rasa is an equal opportunity employer. We are still a small team and are committed to growing in an inclusive manner. We want to augment our team with talented, compassionate people irrespective of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.