About this role
We are looking for an analytical and detail-focused Sales Ops Analyst to play a significant role in our fast-growing sales organization. You will be responsible for optimizing the effectiveness of the company’s sales organization through the development, implementation, and maintenance of a range of sales operations tasks.
You are a diagnostic problem solver that is also able to think on their feet. Our ideal candidate will be a team player first, with an eagerness to learn the business, new tools, build processes and optimize them. You are an experienced self-starter who works well with little supervision.
Who you are:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in e.g. sales ops; enterprise software preferred
- Preference for applicants with technical and analytical backgrounds
- Ability to effectively prioritize, multitask, and perform well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Extreme attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- High proficiency in Salesforce, Excel & other sales tools
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Good understanding of SaaS sales processes and CRM data model
- Good understanding of Order Management and Deal Desk
Things you will do
We’re a startup, so you’ll have to be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever is required to support our mission. However, you can definitely expect to:
- Partner closely with Sales leadership to improve the efficiency of the sales processes and organization
- Produce analysis and provide actionable insights to optimize sales effectiveness
- Develop automation for weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting of key business metrics
- Drive data cleansing efforts in order to improve reporting accuracy and database integrity
- Gather requirements, feedback and needs from cross-functional team to improve data collection and database structure
- Formalize and document new metrics and reports to structure the knowledge of the Revenue Ops team across the business
- Own responsibility for vendor onboarding processes and document management
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Flexible hours, work from home when you need to
- 1000 Euro’s personal development fund to help you grow within your role
- 26 days paid holiday per year
- A new Macbook, and other Tech to help you to do your job
- Your choice of snacks, fresh fruits + drinks at the office
- We have regular team events, as well as regular social events
- 2 team offsites every year, our last one was 3 days in beautiful Brandenburg.
At Rasa, we're building the standard infrastructure for conversational AI. With over half a million downloads since launch, our open source tools are loved by developers worldwide, and Rasa runs in production everywhere from startups to Fortune 500s. Our friendly community is growing fast, with developers from all over the world learning from each other and working together to make text- and voice-based AI assistants better.
Rasa's machine learning-based dialogue tools allow developers to automate contextual conversations. What are contextual conversations? Real back-and-forth dialogue that is handled seamlessly. Taking AI assistants beyond fixed question / answer pairs creates exciting new use cases for people and business. The tip of the iceberg include automation of sales & marketing, internal processes, and advanced customer service that integrates into existing backend systems. With Rasa, companies control their own destiny, investing in AI that they own and ship instead of relying on third parties.
Rasa has raised $14 million in total funding from Accel, Basis Set Ventures and open source founders such as Ross Mason (MuleSoft), Mitchell Hashimoto (Hashicorp) and Florian Leibert (Mesosphere). The company is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with R&D offices in Berlin, Germany and was founded in 2016.
Rasa is an equal opportunity employer. We are still a small team and are committed to growing in an inclusive manner. We want to augment our team with talented, compassionate people irrespective of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, physical or mental disability, or age.