We are looking for enthusiastic solutions engineers to help our customers with the use of our product, from helping them deploy it on their custom infrastructure to debugging machine learning models. Doing this well is core to the success of the company. This role is Remote (US West Coast)
ABOUT THIS ROLE
As a solutions engineer, you will be working directly with developers and product managers at companies using Rasa to build conversational assistants. You’ll support them in deploying our software, development, building models and resolving issues. You will collaborate closely with Rasa’s product team to improve our product, including API design, docs, and usability.
Please keep in mind that we are describing the background we imagine would best fit the role. Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, yet you are confident that you are up for the task, we absolutely want to get to know you!
You have experience programming in Python, have a good understanding of machine learning basics and experience with container based deployments. You are great at finding the root cause of a bug, when the obvious fix doesn’t work you are quick to find a workaround.
You want to gain more experience with natural language processing, applied machine learning, and putting AI systems into production.
- Experience working with Python or another programming language
- Familiarity with machine learning concepts
- Experience teaching & communicating technical material
- Practical experience applying machine learning
- Experience supporting customers in a technical role
- Comfortable with most of the following: linux, docker, kubernetes
Nice to have:
- Experience applying NLP
- Experience shipping chatbots or voice apps using Rasa
THINGS YOU WILL DO
We’re a startup, so you’ll have to be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever is required to support our mission. However, you can definitely expect to:
- Help our customer's engineers build ML-based bots and assistants with Rasa
- Help them debug their installations of our product
- Advocate for the customer by passing on product feedback to the product team
- Use your learnings from our customers to help make our product more usable and valuable
- Run a workshop on Conversation-Driven Development with the Rasa framework
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Flexible hours, work from home when you need to
- You will have unlimited PTO, but you must take 2 weeks off in a row once a year. We want you to relax on holiday! No slack, no emails The team will take care of your responsibilities while you are on vacation
- $1000 personal development fund to help you grow within your role
- A new Macbook, and other Tech to help you to do your job
- 3 months paid parental leave and additional unpaid months
- Full Healthcare coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) + 4% match
- 2 team offsites every year
- Onboarding + paid trips to Berlin
- Your choice of snacks, fresh fruits + drinks at the office
Rasa supplies the standard infrastructure for conversational AI, providing the tools required to build better, more resilient contextual assistants. With more than 10 million downloads since launch, Rasa Open Source is loved by developers worldwide, with a friendly, fast-growing community learning from each other and working together to make better text- and voice-based AI assistants.
Rasa offers three key products in its suite of conversational AI offering. Rasa Open Source is the most popular open source software in conversational AI. Rasa X, released in 2019, is a free toolset that helps developers quickly improve and share an AI assistant built with Rasa Open Source. Rasa Enterprise is the company's commercial offering, providing an enterprise-grade platform for developing contextual assistants at scale. Rasa runs in production everywhere from startups to Fortune 500s, and provides the data privacy and security needed to enterprises of every size.
Rasa is privately held, with funding from Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Basis Set Ventures, and others. The company was founded in 2016 and has offices in Berlin, Germany and Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
Rasa is an equal opportunity employer. We are still a small team and are committed to growing in an inclusive manner. We want to augment our team with talented, compassionate people irrespective of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.