ABOUT THIS ROLE
- You like digging deep to understand technical problems, demonstrating Rasa’s benefits to users and providing business value to executives.
- You will be responsible for managing the sales process around Rasa’s platform to large enterprise customers.
- You will understand and communicate how Rasa can be used across multiple industries and then manage complex deal cycles.
5+ years experience in enterprise sales
Proven track record of selling to Fortune 1000 companies (top 10% performance)
Carried and hit quota of >$1.0M in previous positions
Closed complex sales cycles in competitive markets
Demonstrated the ability to build pipeline from scratch
Ability to create and maintain relationships from user to executive
Creative hunter mentality with a passion for customer success
Ready to meet customers and prospects across North America
Nice to have:
Knowledge and experience with open source, machine learning and AI assistants
Strong Salesforce / CRM reporting and forecast practice
THINGS YOU WILL DO
We’re a startup, so you’ll have to be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever is required to support our mission. However, you can definitely expect to:
Build and own the relationship with the customer
Educate, evangelize, and guide our customers from PoC to successful adoption of Rasa
Drive and prove technical capabilities and business value of Rasa’s platform
Forecast and manage your sales activity and pipeline to consistently hit revenue targets
Work closely with our customer success team and develop new opportunities from our existing customers
Collect and deliver customer feedback to the product team
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Flexible hours, work from home when you need to
- You will have unlimited PTO, but you must take 2 weeks off in a row once a year. We want you to relax on holiday! No slack, no emails The team will take care of your responsibilities while you are on vacation
- $1000 personal development fund to help you grow within your role
- A new Macbook, and other Tech to help you to do your job
- 3 months paid parental leave and additional unpaid months
- Full Healthcare coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) + 4% match
- 2 team offsites every year
- Onboarding + paid trips to Berlin
- Your choice of snacks, fresh fruits + drinks at the office
At Rasa, we're building the standard infrastructure for conversational AI. With over 1.5M downloads since launch, our open source tools are loved by developers worldwide, and Rasa runs in production everywhere from startups to Fortune 500s. Our friendly community is growing fast, with developers from all over the world learning from each other and working together to make text- and voice-based AI assistants better.
Rasa's machine learning-based dialogue tools allow developers to automate contextual conversations. What are contextual conversations? Real back-and-forth dialogue that is handled seamlessly. Taking AI assistants beyond fixed question / answer pairs creates exciting new use cases for people and business. The tip of the iceberg includes automation of sales & marketing, internal processes, and advanced customer service that integrates into existing backend systems. With Rasa, companies control their own destiny, investing in AI that they own and ship instead of relying on third parties.
Rasa has raised $14 million in total funding from Accel, Basis Set Ventures and open source founders such as Ross Mason (MuleSoft), Mitchell Hashimoto (Hashicorp) and Florian Leibert (Mesosphere). The company is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with R&D offices in Berlin, Germany and was founded in 2016.
Rasa is an equal opportunity employer. We are still a small team and are committed to growing in an inclusive manner. We want to augment our team with talented, compassionate people irrespective of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.