Title: Campaign Specialist LOCATION: Mauritius
WHO WE ARE:
We think too much marketing isn’t us. It’s mass markets, not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas and ambitions. It’s one size fits all, and it’s dull.
When it comes to individuals, we’re fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalizations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individual’s needs, beliefs, behaviors and aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients and their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual difference are valued and leveraged to achieve the agency’s vision. And most importantly, we value every individual’s wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT:
At RAPP, we are fiercely focused on the individual and how we can create value from every individual’s experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer-centric consulting, creativity that inspires action and customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what they want. And our award-winning technologists and creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicom’s Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, and data and marketing scientists across 40 global markets.
- Analyze and adapt campaign build as per requirements.
- Building / Scheduling journey and emails on SFMC as per client requirements.
- HTML coding and development for email using responsive design and email coding best practice.
- Maintaining accurate email templates with most recent HTML and CSS.
- Entering and tweaking HTML code for proper deployment in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Thorough understanding of the elements of good design, HTML / CSS production, and email specific code requirements.
- Thorough understanding of email rendering in mobile devices, web-based email clients, and desktop clients.
- Technical skills: HTML, CSS, Photoshop, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Email UI/UX, Responsive design.
- Strong proficiency in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including Content Builder, Journey Builder and deployments.
- Manage numerous projects at one time and meet appropriate deadlines.
- Perform quality check and monitoring on all deliverables.
- Collecting and interpreting data
- Analyzing results of ongoing digital campaigns
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources.
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes
- Use data to answer key questions about the business.
- Be the go-to person for any ad-hoc data-related questions.
- Use statistical and econometric techniques on large datasets to measure results and show key trends
- Identify causal impact and attribution
- Analyze experiments
- Model and predict future performance of users or products
- Assist teammates using the data: assemble analysis, predictions, visualizations, queries, and dashboards.
- Create meaningful visualizations that communicate your insights and findings, and drive business goals.
- Experience involving quantitative data analysis to solve problems.
- Experience with common analytical tools such as R, SPSS, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, etc. Experience in data models and reporting packages. Proficient in Excel
- Knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics are highly desirable..
- Tools such as Power BI, D3.js, GGplot, Tableau, etc.
- BS in Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
SKILLS / COMPETENCIES
- At least 2-3 years email specific development experience
- 2 years of development experience
- Must have digital portfolio, covering dynamic email samples
- Experience on digital development skills and experience (landing pages, banners, etc).
- Experience dev skills in HTML, CSS
- Hands on QA experience utilizing Litmus or similar.
- Familiar with ad publishers (eg. Salesforce, Engage)
- Photoshop, Skecth proficiency required to manipulate assets
- Detail oriented, organized, and the ability to meet deadlines while working with some projects at the same time.
- Proven experience with modern web standards and cross-browser compatibility issues
- Ability to work with IDEs (Sublime Text or Visual Studio Code is required)
- Knowledge of pre-processed CSS styling (SASS, LESS) is a strong plus.
- Experience working with mobile and web templates
- Knowledge and experience in graphic design for web, Photoshop, and Illustrator is a strong plus.
- Knowledge using repositories (eg. GitHub o Bitbucket) is a strong plus.
- Implementation of Email templates.
- Knowledge in W3C Standards (or able to learn quickly about them).
- Independent, responsible, and proactive with the ability to learn and achieve superior results.
- Desirable English Proficiency (B1 reading, writing, and conversation).
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.