Title: Senior Email Engineer LOCATION: Mauritius
GROUP: MARKETING OPERATIONS
WHO WE ARE:
We think too much marketing isn’t us. It’s mass markets, not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas and ambitions. It’s one size fits all, and it’s dull.
When it comes to individuals, we’re fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalizations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individual’s needs, beliefs, behaviors and aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients and their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual difference are valued and leveraged to achieve the agency’s vision. And most importantly, we value every individual’s wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT:
At RAPP, we are fiercely focused on the individual and how we can create value from every individual’s experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer-centric consulting, creativity that inspires action and customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what they want. And our award-winning technologists and creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicom’s Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, and data and marketing scientists across 40 global markets.
We are looking for a talented senior Email Engineer with a specialty in Email to join our team of marketing technology experts. Our team builds digital solutions to support all aspects of external client and in-house marketing initiatives. These solutions include everything from emails and landing pages to complex analytics dashboards.
- Develop and modify responsive email and email templates.
- Assist in the development of custom landing pages and microsites to support email and traditional marketing campaigns.
- Partner closely with in-house designers, provide counsel on best practices for email layouts and formatting.
- Act as a lead and mentor for our growing email development team.
- 3-5 years email specific development experience.
- Must have digital portfolio encompassing dynamic email samples.
- At least 5 years in overall digital development (websites, applications, mobile, etc.)
- Strong dev skills in HTML, CSS.
- Hands-on QA experience utilizing Litmus and/or Email on Acid.
- Photoshop proficiency required to manipulate assets.
- Intuition for layout and user interface design is nice to have.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and the ability to meet deadlines while working several projects simultaneously.
- Proven experience with modern web standards and cross-browser compatibility issues
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Knowledge of Email Service Providers (ex:SalesForce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget,CheetahDigital/CheetahMail) is nice to have.
- Working knowledge of AMPscript is a plus.
- Desirable English Proficiency (B1 reading, writing, and conversation).
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.