Title: Software Engineer Trainer LOCATION: Mauritius
WHO WE ARE:
We think too much marketing isn’t us. It’s mass markets, not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas and ambitions. It’s one size fits all, and it’s dull.
When it comes to individuals, we’re fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalizations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individual’s needs, beliefs, behaviors, and aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients and their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual differences are valued and leveraged to achieve the agency’s vision. And most importantly, we value every individual’s well-being.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT:
At RAPP, we are fiercely focused on the individual and how we can create value from every individual’s experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer-centric consulting, creativity that inspires action and customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what they want. And our award-winning technologists and creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicom’s Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, and data and marketing scientists across 40 global markets.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Software Engineer Trainer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and delivering technical training programs for our software engineering team. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in developing the skills and knowledge of our engineers, and to contribute to the growth and success of our organization.
- Develop and deliver technical training programs for software engineers, including classroom-style training, hands-on workshops, and online training modules.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and make continuous improvements to ensure they meet the needs of the software engineering team.
- Collaborate with software engineers and other subject matter experts to identify training needs and develop course content that is relevant and up-to-date.
- Create and maintain training materials, including course outlines, presentations, exercises, and reference materials.
- Maintain knowledge of emerging technologies and trends in software engineering and incorporate this knowledge into training programs.
- Provide individual coaching and mentoring to software engineers to support their professional development.
- Organize and participate in community events and webinars to share knowledge and promote continuous learning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a software engineer, with a deep understanding of software development methodologies and technologies
- Strong instructional design and training delivery skills, with experience creating and delivering technical training programs.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills, with the ability to engage and motivate others.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, and to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Passions for sharing knowledge and helping others to succeed.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and a dynamic and supportive work environment. If you are an experienced software engineer with a passion for training and development, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.