RAPP New York is looking for a VP, Technology Director to join our award-winning Technology team.
WHO WE ARE:
We think too much marketing isn’t us. It’s mass markets, not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas and ambitions. It’s one size fits all, and it’s dull.
When it comes to individuals, we’re fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalizations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individual’s needs, beliefs, behaviors, and aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients and their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual difference are valued and leveraged to achieve the agency’s vision. And most importantly, we value every individual’s wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT:
At RAPP, we are fiercely focused on the individual and how we can create value from every individual’s experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer-centric consulting, creativity that inspires action and customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what is needed. And our award-winning technologists and creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicom’s Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, and data and marketing scientists across 40 global markets.
As VP, Technology, you will interface with our clients to understand their business problems and recommend MarTech solutions that meet their needs. You will be expected to provide high level functional and technical solutions that allow implementation of interactive, data-driven marketing workflows and present these solutions to the clients and business stakeholders. You will assist with intake of new functional capability requirements while working closely with our Engineering Leads to get the associated MarTech solutions implemented.
- Interface with Clients and business stakeholders to understand their marketing needs and functional requirements that they need addressed
- Propose Marketing/Technical Solutions to business problems and seek alignment for Technical Delivery
- Conduct analysis of Client’s existing MarTech Architecture, identify gaps and propose a strategic roadmap of application/workflow/tool changes that address these gaps
- Recommend Cross channel Campaign journeys, User Interfaces and Touchpoints that support client’s marketing activities
- Assist with analysis of marketing data and recommend data integration into Campaign and Analytics Management Systems
- Recommend Automatic Campaign Decisioning based on Data Analytics/AI/ML workflows
- Lead Configuration/Customization initiatives for Marketing tools like Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaigns etc.
- Analyze Non-Functional requirements that the system should support and make sure that these are implemented as part of the technical solution.
- Assist Product Managers and Business Analysts in breaking down work into executable technical scope, and help plan these for a successful production implementation
- Work closely with Engineering Leads in getting projects executed and implemented
- Manage Work Assignments for people reporting to you and provide Career Management support
- 12+ years of IT experience, with 5+ years working in Marketing Technology space
- Demonstrated experience of working with Marketing tools like Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaigns etc.
- Experience with Configuration and Deployment of Email/SMS Marketing Campaigns and implementing Data Driven Decisioning Workflows.
- Strong experience in Technical/Functional design and Solutions Architecture
- Experience with the design of UI applications (web and mobile)
- Experience with management of CMS/DAM solutions
- Familiarity with any Cloud Platforms from AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience with Data Analytics and mapping it to Campaigns
- Fully Client facing and willing to problem solve with the Clients, and internal teams
- Capable of leading and running effective technical work-sessions with Clients
- Solutions-oriented, Collaborative, and with great people skills.
- Detail oriented, organized, and with ability to meet deadlines while working several projects simultaneously
- A self-driven individual with the capability and spirit to build/manage a team
RAPP provides a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits plan. Benefits for this role include health/vision/dental insurance, 401(k), stock options, Healthcare & Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts, vacation, sick, and personal days and positive activism days, paid parental leave and disability benefits. For more information regarding Omnicom benefits, please visit www.omnicombenefits.com. A reasonable estimate of the salary for this role, at the time of posting, is $175,000-$210,000. This range is specific to NYC and multiple factors are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to: skill set, experience and training, certifications; etc. This is an exempt position. If your requirements fall outside of this range, you are still welcome to apply.
“As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.”
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.