RAPP Mauritius is looking for Data Analyst to join our award-winning team.
WHO WE ARE:
We think too much marketing isn’t us. It’s mass markets, not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas and ambitions. It’s one size fits all, and it’s dull.
When it comes to individuals, we’re fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalizations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individual’s needs, beliefs, behaviors and aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients and their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual difference are valued and leveraged to achieve the agency’s vision. And most importantly, we value every individual’s wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT:
At RAPP, we are fiercely focused on the individual and how we can create value from every individual’s experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer-centric consulting, creativity that inspires action and customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what they want. And our award-winning technologists and creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicom’s Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, and data and marketing scientists across 40 global markets.
- Collecting and interpreting data
- Analyzing results of ongoing digital campaigns
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources.
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes
- Use data to answer key questions about the business.
- Be the go-to person for any ad-hoc data-related questions.
- Use statistical and econometric techniques on large datasets to measure results and show key trends
- Identify causal impact and attribution
- Analyze experiments
- Model and predict future performance of users or products
- Assist teammates using the data: assemble analysis, predictions, visualizations, queries, and dashboards.
- Create meaningful visualizations that communicate your insights and findings, and drive business goals.
- Experience involving quantitative data analysis to solve problems.
- Experience with common analytical tools such as R, SPSS, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, etc. Experience in data models and reporting packages. Proficient in Excel
- Knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics are highly desirable..
- Tools such as Power BI, D3.js, GGplot, Tableau, etc.
- Degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science or any quantitative field
SKILLS / COMPETENCIES
Tech savvy: Anticipating and adopting innovations in business-building digital and technology applications.
- Anticipates the impact of emerging technologies and makes adjustments.
- Scans the environment for new technical skills, knowledge, or capabilities that can benefit business or personal performance.
- Readily learns and adopts new technologies.
Strategic mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
- Anticipates future trends and implications accurately.
- Readily poses future scenarios.
- Creates competitive and breakthrough strategies that show a clear connection between vision and action.
Builds effective teams: Using compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others.
- Forms teams with appropriate and diverse mix of styles, perspectives, and experience.
- Establishes common objectives and a shared mindset.
- Creates a feeling of belonging and strong team morale.
- Fosters open dialogue and collaboration among the team
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.