RAPP Mauritius is looking for Project Manager to join our award-winning team.
WHO WE ARE:
We think too much marketing isn’t us. It’s mass markets, not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas and ambitions. It’s one size fits all, and it’s dull.
When it comes to individuals, we’re fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalizations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individual’s needs, beliefs, behaviors and aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients and their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual difference are valued and leveraged to achieve the agency’s vision. And most importantly, we value every individual’s wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT:
At RAPP, we are fiercely focused on the individual and how we can create value from every individual’s experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer-centric consulting, creativity that inspires action and customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what they want. And our award-winning technologists and creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicom’s Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, and data and marketing scientists across 40 global markets.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan with the project coordinator to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Support project coordinator to delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, slides, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Document lesson learned post project completion
- Participate/support the agency in the recruitment process.
- Ensure career growth of subordinates within his/her purview by ensuring ongoing performance review with defined/smart objectives.
- Manage conflicts between employees within his/her purview while ensuring a healthy working environment.
- Evaluates and promotes teamwork, initiative, work ethic, values adherence and reports findings to discipline leads.
- Ensures effective communication and promotes a sense of belonging, participation and involvement.
- Conduct regular 1:1 connect to ensure team career needs.
Manages conflict: Handling conflict situations effectively, with a minimum of noise.
- Steps up to conflicts, seeing them as opportunities.
- Works out tough agreements and settles disputes equitably.
- Facilitates breakthroughs by integrating diverse views and finding common ground or acceptable alternatives.
- Settles differences in productive ways with minimum noise.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Has a strong bottom-line orientation.
- Persists in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks.
- Pushes self and helps others achieve results.
Self-development: Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development channels. Forms teams with appropriate and diverse mix of styles, perspectives, and experience.
- Shows personal commitment and takes action to continuously improve.
- Accepts assignments that broaden capabilities.
- Learns from new experiences, from others, and from structured learning.
Resourcefulness: Securing and deploying resources effectively and efficiently.
- Marshals resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done.
- Orchestrates multiple activities simultaneously to accomplish a goal.
- Gets the most out of limited resources.
- Applies knowledge of internal structures, processes, and culture to resourcing efforts
- Action Oriented: Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Readily takes action on challenges, without unnecessary planning.
- Identifies and seizes new opportunities.
- Displays a can-do attitude in good and bad times.
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple stakeholders.
- Proven ability to organize and analyze critical situations.
- Proven problem-solving skills and strong client-facing skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- 3+ years of experience in a project management role in a digital agency managing both onshore and offshore teams
- Knowledge of collaboration and issue tracking tools such as MS Teams, Onedrive, Jira and Confluence
- Prince2 and/or PMP, Scrum master certification, Agile certification
- Ideally Intermediate English Proficiency (B2 reading, writing, and conversation).
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.