RAPP Chicago is looking for an Associate Product Manager to join our award-winning team.
WHO WE ARE:
We think too much marketing isn’t us. It’s mass markets, not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas and ambitions. It’s one size fits all, and it’s dull.
When it comes to individuals, we’re fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalizations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individual’s needs, beliefs, behaviors, and aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients and their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual difference are valued and leveraged to achieve the agency’s vision. And most importantly, we value every individual’s wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT:
At RAPP, we are fiercely focused on the individual and how we can create value from every individual’s experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer-centric consulting, creativity that inspires action and customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what is needed. And our award-winning technologists and creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicom’s Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, and data and marketing scientists across 40 global markets.
As an Associate Product Manager & Business Analyst you are part of the Product Management team which is responsible for the roadmap and vision for our enterprise marketing platform. You will partner across multiple disciplines to define use cases, requirements and to assist technical teams in building the right products for our clients. This role will be working within the client’s marketing systems to be the points of contact for teams building on the ecosystem.
- Partner with Product Managers to gather business requirements, collect data and research, conduct analysis, coordinate with stakeholders, and define product roadmaps
- Define and document use cases and requirements for a defined set of products
- Efficiently map and integrate all relevant systems, programs, and applications to align with marketing objectives
- Provide documentation for all completed and in-progress work for both internal and external facing projects
- Identify dependencies and potential gaps in requirements and drive teams to address them
- Help inform technical requirements such as data compliance, accessibility, privacy, and security requirements
- Partner with the Product Engineering team to ensure products are built to the right specifications and bridge development between Engineering & Marketing Sciences teams
- Work with Quality Engineering teams to inform the right testing
- Work effectively with both technical and non-technical team members
- Be accountable for the successful completion of all aspects of assigned project work
- Exercise independent judgment, and take the lead role on enterprise level projects with minimal direction
- 2-5 years of experience as a business analyst or in product management. Experience in digital marketing, CRM, or technical writing a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with data environment solutions, design & architecture concepts
- Experience using SQL to explore data
- Familiarity with fundamental data transformation concepts (joins, aggregations, deduplication, etc.)
- Able to thrive independently given direction and objectives.
- Analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Adaptable and capable of working in fast-paced environments.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to compile, organize and synthesize large amounts of information.
- Experience with business planning tools such as Jira and Confluence.
- Experience with SCRUM/Agile methodology.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.