RAPP Mauritius is looking for a QA Manual Engineer to join our award-winning team.
WHO WE ARE:
We think too much marketing isn’t us. It’s mass markets, not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas and ambitions. It’s one size fits all, and it’s dull.
When it comes to individuals, we’re fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalizations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individual’s needs, beliefs, behaviors and aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients and their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual difference are valued and leveraged to achieve the agency’s vision. And most importantly, we value every individual’s wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT:
At RAPP, we are fiercely focused on the individual and how we can create value from every individual’s experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer-centric consulting, creativity that inspires action and customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what they want. And our award-winning technologists and creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicom’s Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, and data and marketing scientists across 40 global markets.
The QA manual tester creates test plans for both new and existing software. The responsibility of the tester to plan for debugging the code. The QA Manual Engineer reports to a QA Lead.
- Be autonomous, perform and take ownership of the testing activities with barely any guidance
- Analyze software requirements specifications and drive clarifications
- Participate in project briefs & brainstorming sessions
- Define test plan and test conditions
- Provide workload estimates
- Write manual & automation test cases
- Review testing documentation: Test cases , Automation scripts , Test reports
- Perform content review of layouts and preview links (including confirming a large amount of disclaimers against a master disclaimer list)
- Test our emails through preview links generated by our content management system in order to check for coding, URL, functionality, and rendering issues
- Perform cross browser testing across desktop and mobile devices
- Perform Data QC/Live Audits for our direct mail pieces
- Raise and test orders in our AMP tool
- Perform monthly regression testing
- 5+ years of relevant experience with good knowledge of information & communication technologies.
- Good knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Strong cross-browser and cross-device testing.
- Be comfortable working on new or existing systems; defining the testing needs for amends with as much enthusiasm as brand-new builds and solutions.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Familiar with Postman test scripting (SOAP, REST).
- Have experience defining and engaging with code reviews.
- Basic knowledge of programming languages
- Experience with functional testing including performance testing and security testing.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment.
- Proven ability to follow processes to ensure high-quality deliverables for the client.
- ISTQB Foundation Level Certification
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.