RAPP Dallas is looking for a Senior Experience Analyst to join our award-winning Marketing Sciences team.
WHO WE ARE:
We think too much marketing isn’t us. It’s mass markets not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas and ambitions. It’s one size fits all and it’s dull.
When it comes to individuals, we’re fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalizations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individual’s needs, beliefs, behaviors and aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients and their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual difference are valued and leveraged to achieve the agency’s vision. And most importantly we value every individual’s wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT:
At RAPP we are fiercely focused on the individual and how we can create value from every individual’s experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer centric consulting, creativity that inspires action and customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what they want. And our award-winning Technologists and Creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicom’s Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, and data and marketing scientists across 40 global markets
The Senior Experience Analyst leverages a keen interest in digital marketing, a strong techinical background and experience building client reporting solutions to inform innovative communications solutions to business and marketing problems. The analyst works with multidisciplinary teams to define solutions at the intersection of technology, media, and culture. This position partners closely with the Strategy and Creative teams – particularly UX / Experience Design – to inspire and provide disciplinary rigor to defining the customer experience. The Analyst has the ability to work with Marketing Sciences management to make critical, real-time adjustments to communications strategies. The Sr. Experience Analyst is expected to continuously seek out, learn about and earnestly use new media channels, technologies, tools and methods and be able to apply this experience to innovate new solutions aligned with client needs. Resourcefulness, curiosity, passion and fearlessness are required traits of all departmental employees.
- Analyze large datasets, typically of media performance of marketing campaigns to tease out insights and identify performance drivers. Includes digital media (display banners, paid search, social media), offline media (TV, print), and website data (direct traffic, referred traffic, organic search traffic)
- Analyze performance of key client digital assets (e.g. websites, microsites/landing pages, email content). Includes analysis of traffic levels and trends over time, content popularity and consumption, path analysis through customer journey, paths to onsite goal attainment, drop-off rates in conversion funnels.
- Creates client outputs including monthly dashboards, quarterly deep-dive reports, as well as other ad hoc and campaign specific analysis
- Develops detailed analysis of performance drivers for campaigns in market
- Develops data-driven hypothesis on performance of website assets for review and further interpretation by strategy team, for eventual presentation to client
- Drives efficiencies and standardization by automating data processing workflows
- Provides for critical QA/QC function across all data-driven endeavors – thereby ensuring maximum impact from our analysis and minimum chance for erroneous conclusions
- Contributes to workflow efficiency improvements and more effective ideation by cultivating new learning tools, sources and resources
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Research, Marketing, Business, Math/ Statistics, Finance, Social Science or other related degree.
- 1-2 years experience working as a Marketing Analyst or Data Analyst
- TECHNICAL SKILLS: High proficiency building reporting dashboards (Tableau, Google Data Studio, MS Power BI, Lookr, etc), rolling up data and analyzing datasets to find customer insights, designing and/or implementing website tracking elements (GA, Adobe). Experience writing SQL queries, and with scripting languages a plus (R, Python, Perl)
- ANALYTIC SKILLS: KPI design, A/B Testing, Customer Segmentation, Hypothesis testing, Full and Partial factorial testing design
- Ability to visually and verbally present insights to internal stakeholders and clients
- Ability to co-create a solution by working with cross-functional teams
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.