RAPP New York is looking for a Senior Experience Strategist to join our award-winning team.
WHO WE ARE:
We think too much marketing isn’t us. It’s mass markets, not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas and ambitions. It’s one size fits all, and it’s dull.
When it comes to individuals, we’re fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalizations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individual’s needs, beliefs, behaviors and aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients and their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual difference are valued and leveraged to achieve the agency’s vision. And most importantly, we value every individual’s wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT:
At RAPP, we are fiercely focused on the individual and how we can create value from every individual’s experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer-centric consulting, creativity that inspires action and customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what they want. And our award-winning technologists and creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicom’s Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, and data and marketing scientists across 40 global markets.
Using a data-driven approach you’ll architect end-to-end customer journeys, illuminating opportunities for deeper brand engagement and delivering customer value when it matters most. Your insights help us understand what moments in the journey we must win, what information customers are looking for, what channels they use, and who influences their outcomes.
- Drive the development of communication strategies that deliver on customer insights, generating and nurturing customers effectively across the decision-making process.
- Bring passion and energy for aligning to industry best practices and evolving them to fit our always-on, smart digital world.
- Develop deep insights into customer beliefs, attitudes, barriers, and drivers across the entire customer journey, leveraging secondary and primary research and social media listening.
- Performing current state analysis (including but not limited to heuristic analysis, detailed usability analysis and competitive analysis) and competitive analyses to identify opportunities.
- Plan end to end user experiences. Identify requirements, set goals, study users, and design thoughtful experiences that translate business and user goals into engaging experiences, across digital campaigns, email, social, websites / apps, etc.
- Develop creative briefs and brief internal teams.
- Work with creative teams to inspire great work through lateral thinking, understanding of channel and industry best practices and actionable strategies informed by data insights.
- Collaborate closely with agency partners to ensure strategic consistency across program elements.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing Sciences team to establish KPIs and define the learning and testing agenda.
- Work with Marketing Sciences team to maintain sound understanding of results and identify areas for optimization.
- Collaborative client partner, leading in strategic conversations, workshops and earning the trust of clients
- Able to package and sell in ideas through effective presentation skills and storytelling.
Skills & experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in strategic planning at an agency.
- Proven understanding of CRM and prior experience developing business rules.
- Data-driven, critical thinking marketer who has an ability to distinguish signals from noise, whether in campaign-building or in post-send analysis.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects with various deadlines simultaneously.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and development of PowerPoint or Keynote presentations.
- Excellent writing and editing skills with strict attention to detail.
- Proven presentation skills and ability to lead group work sessions
- You’ll have a track record of getting things done – you’ll need to be a driving force behind our desire to ‘keep our clients ahead of the game’. We want you to challenge their conventions and bring their strategies to life.
- Interpersonally savvy – you will need to be able to handle the client on your own, lead projects and be their trusted advisor at RAPP.
- You’ll support the rest of the team in their professional development by inputting to and quality controlling their delivery.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.