RAPP New York is looking for an Account Executive to join our award-winning team.
WHO WE ARE:
We think too much marketing isn’t us. It’s mass markets not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas and ambitions. It’s one size fits all and it’s dull.
When it comes to individuals, we’re fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalizations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individual’s needs, beliefs, behaviors and aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients and their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual difference are valued and leveraged to achieve the agency’s vision. And most importantly we value every individual’s wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT:
At RAPP we are fiercely focused on the individual and how we can create value from every individual’s experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer centric consulting, creativity that inspires action and customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what they want. And our award-winning Technologists and Creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicom’s Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, and data and marketing scientists across 40 global markets
The expectation is that the AE is master of co-ordination, demonstrating high potential in core Business Leadership skills. You will understand the agency portfolio of offerings and how to apply them to solve client business problems. Partners and owns the relationship with clients at the most mid-jr. levels, and is an Agency driver that works to keep the agency operations moving along.
- Builds expertise on a brand’s competitive landscape and product differentiators.
- Understands appropriate research techniques for strategy, creative, and media needs.
- Collaborates with strategy to develop briefs.
- Participates in /has exposure to development of client marketing strategy.
- Establishes core relationships with junior clients.
- Knows when to escalate potential problems.
- Acts as key collaborator with internal groups.
- Is able to partner with, organize and navigate assignments effectively.
- Evaluates creative work and provides feedback for revisions, as needed.
- Able to adequately represent client interests to team.
- Collaborates with team at appropriate times to ensure consensus around scoping, project approach, etc.
- Ability to write accurate scopes by engaging appropriate discipline leads and asking detailed questions of clients to gain clarity around deliverables and needs (excels in project definition.)
- Documented, rigorous scope tracking and scope creep identification. Manages finances.
- Effectively and proactively communicates to client issues that can result in a scope change.
- Issues change orders, with oversight.
- Monitors critical project hand-offs.
- Initiates, presents, and drives to completion value-added projects (participation dependent on level of complexity.)
- Understands the implications of business strategy on project decisions.
- Responsible for weekly/monthly project status reports, delivery of timely conference reports.
- Sets up meetings, includes the correct people, and provides accurate agendas and precise, actionable meeting notes.
- Established track record of successfully coordinating client initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years industry experience.
- Experience supporting integrated marking campaigns (including advertising, CRM, digital, social media, SEO/SEM, and email marketing.)
- Proven ability to express self clearly and organize ideas well.
- Capable of presenting ideas/new opinions with confidence.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, and respond quickly as business factors shift.
- Ability to think strategically, creatively, and holistically about client opportunities.
- Has a passion for doing great work.
- May include travel.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.