RAPP Dallas is looking for a Project Manager to join our award-winning Program Management team.
WHO WE ARE:
We are the agency absolutely, utterly, fiercely focused on the individual. We use our data, technology and creative smarts to make meaningful, connections with every single person a brand knows.
As a guiding ethos, RAPP stands up for Individuality. So much so, that it's in our agency value proposition. We're committed to racial justice, equality and equity, representation, and unbiased opportunity – because we know that embracing diversity in all its facets helps us create our best work. Harnessing the experiences of all our Fiercely Individual people, and the differences among us, is the surest way to positively impact our business and network culture.
We encourage people of all races, ethnicities, backgrounds, sexual orientations, gender identities, life stages and abilities to apply. RAPP is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process –or after you’ve joined us – please let us know.
To drive the initiation, coordination, implementation, execution and completion of specific projects and tasks. As a well-connected collaborator, you ensure consistency with company strategy, client requirements, commitments, and project goals (on-time, on-budget, on-scope and on-quality.)
- Understand scope of client request and implications.
- Develop project estimates, timelines, milestones, resource coordination and activation for project start.
- Orchestrate the motion of every project liaising with all departments from start through completion.
- Monitor, report and solve for project progress and risk.
- Support and grow partner and vendor relationships.
- Support project changes and redirects as required through keen prioritization skills.
- Lead quality assurance requirements for the project.
- Drive reporting process required for project including status, risks, scope changes, etc.
- Initiate all activities to support project close out and “retrospectives”
- Lead efficient meetings and conference calls.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2-5 years Project Management experience.
- Entry level agency experience required.
- Email / mobile experience preferred.
- Application of the practical aspects of project management, techniques and tools.
- Proven track record and experience in people collaboration.
- Proven track record in issue identification and resolution.
- Proficient in key software: MS Office tools Specific for Digital or Technical PM.
- Technical aptitude/familiar with the principles and components of HTML, Object Oriented, .Net, SQL.
- Fluency in 1 or more SDLC methodologies (Waterfall, Agile) multi-channel marketing communications understanding.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs o