OPMG: Manager, IT Strategy and Operations
As Manager, you will report to the OPMG CIO, and support both the OPMG CIO and OPMG COO to orchestrate IT and operational transformation projects. You’re the one who knows how to make things happen. You are excited to ideate, coordinate and lead programs from conception to execution, and are passionate about managing federated teams to reaching the project’s goals.
- Ideation, strategy, and planning for multi-team IT and operational projects.
- Management, coordination, and status of projects.
- Manages respectful, strong working relationships with internal team(s) from IT to Operations, Finance, and agency CEOs.
- Provides key meeting support, including content development and curation.
- Develops project estimates, timelines, milestones, resource coordination and activation for project start.
- Manages simultaneous projects within budgetary and schedule constraints.
- Monitors, reports and solves for project progress and risk. Redirects as required through keen prioritization skills. Escalates as necessary to ensure integrity of client scopes.
- Drives reporting process required for projects, including status, risks, scope changes, etc.
- Initiates all activities to support project close out and “retrospectives”
- Contributes and, when assigned, leads efficient meetings and conference calls, workshops, and ideation sessions. Ensures timely conference notes and action steps taken.
- Is a champion of the agency process and quality work.
- 5 years or more of related strategy consulting and project management experience, ideally in complex, multi-team environments.
- Comfortable and confident in managing relationships across leadership and federated teams.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products, including MS Project.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and basic finances
- Must have strong written and verbal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Omnicom Precision Marketing Group aligns Omnicom's global digital, data and CRM capabilities to deliver precisely targeted and meaningful customer experiences at scale. Using its universal framework of connected data, connected intelligence and connected experiences, OPMG provides services that include data-driven product / service design, technology strategy and implementation, CRM / loyalty strategy and activation, econometric and attribution modeling and digital experience design and development. At the core of delivering these services is Omni, an advanced technology platform that combines a powerful cultural insights engine with massively scaled data insights from first-, second- and third-party sources, including several proprietary Omnicom data partnerships.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.