RAPP New York is looking for an Associate Director, Program Management to join our award-winning team.
We are the agency absolutely, utterly, fiercely focused on the individual. We use our data, technology and creative smarts to make meaningful, connections with every single person a brand knows.
As a guiding ethos, RAPP stands up for Individuality. So much so, that it's in our agency value proposition. We're committed to racial justice, equality and equity, representation, and unbiased opportunity – because we know that embracing diversity in all its facets helps us create our best work. Harnessing the experiences of all our Fiercely Individual people, and the differences among us, is the surest way to positively impact our business and network culture.
We encourage people of all races, ethnicities, backgrounds, sexual orientations, gender identities, life stages and abilities to apply. RAPP is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process –or after you’ve joined us – please let us know.
We are a member of Omnicom’s Precision Marketing Group (OPMG) focused on digital and CRM marketing.
If we learned anything this year, it’s that our organization truly can implement a “work where you work best” philosophy. We still have physical offices, and, if they’re open, you are welcome to use them whenever you like. RAPP is located in the historic News Building , at 220 E. 42nd Street, where Christopher Reeve’s Superman was filmed.
No pressure, though - if you aren’t comfortable with coming in while COVID-19 plays out, you can still work where you work best. That said, while we do have our “work where you work best” philosophy. We legally have to care about what state you claim permanent residency in (it’s a tax thing). So you do need to claim residency in New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut – but, if you’re a resident of somewhere else, let’s talk about it.
From binge watching to business building and everything in between, we provide smart solutions for companies like Lilly, Charter, and American Family Insurance.
As an Associate Director, Program Management, you are the orchestrator of the client projects – you’re the one who knows how to make things happen. You’re the master of the execution and process from project initiation to delivery. You are passionate about the space from innovative, data-driven digital, platform and CRM programs. You’re creative, solutions-oriented, organized, collaborative and have exceptional people skills.
- Orchestrates the motion of every project liaising with all departments, client stakeholders and partners from start through completion.
- Understands scope of client request and implications. Able to translate requests into tight deliverables, assumptions, estimates/scopes of work and timelines.
- Aligns with resource management to ensure resources are available and present at appropriate times throughout the project lifecycle.
- Leads daily client/agency stand ups and sprint planning sessions. Ensures timely conference notes and action steps taken.
- Manages simultaneous projects within budgetary and schedule constraints.
- Monitors, reports and solves for project progress and risk. Redirects as required through keen prioritization skills. Escalates as necessary to ensure integrity of client scopes and agency profitability.
- Leads quality assurance requirements for the project. Responsible for maintaining the required level of quality through every step of the delivery process.
- Initiates all activities to support project close out and “retrospectives”.
- Is a champion of the agency process and quality work – and is responsible for optimizing workflow.
- 7+ years of related project management experience ideally in CRM and 360 campaign management at an advertising or media agency. 1+ year of management experience.
- Scrum certification (CSM) a plus.
- Skilled and experienced building strong working relationships with internal and external team(s) to manage needs and expectations throughout project lifecycle.
- Evidence of working with project management methodologies and tools.
- Commercially minded and capable of identifying business and growth opportunities.
- Must have strong written and oral skills.