RAPP is looking for Field Operations Specialists
to join our award-winning team.
Field Operation Specialist
We are the agency absolutely, utterly, fiercely focused on the individual. We use our data, technology, and creative smarts to make meaningful, connections with every single person a brand knows.
As a guiding ethos, RAPP stands up for Individuality and that’s in our agency value proposition. We’re committed to racial justice, equality, representation, and unbiased economic opportunity. We know that the strength of our diversity helps us create our best work and believe in harnessing the strength of all our Fiercely Individual people. That is the difference among us because that’s the surest way to impact our business and network culture.
The Field Operations Specialist (FOS) manages specified OEM automotive fixed operations clients within assigned territory and specializes in client satisfaction, customer retention, increasing marketing performance, and recommending new solutions based on consultation principles. The FOS represents the face of the brand by conducting daily in-person aftersales marketing consultations. You will manage all client-facing aspects of the relationship: marketing consultations, data analysis, offer selection, creative options, billing questions, etc.
Your role will require up to 75% travel for in-person, monthly consultations. Aptitudes that will make you successful include working individually, sociability, customer focus, resiliency, and situational adaptability. You will need to be extremely organized, communicate timely and effectively, and possess a positive attitude. Your role is to build relationships, become a trusted advisor, and promote dealership partnership.
Expect to work with Toyota or Lexus dealerships – two of the hottest, largest, and most respected automotive brands and dealer bodies in the world.
Additional Responsibilities and Requirements
- Builds and maintains positive relationships with new and existing dealer clients
- Conducts up to three (3) one-hour dealership consultations each day, providing data analysis and continuous improvement recommendations on marketing creative, offers, and cadence
- Partners with designated OEM field representatives to coordinate marketing improvements and facilitates joint dealership consultations
- Understands and drives key performance indicator (KPI) improvement
- Analyzes client performance (reporting, direct observation, etc.) to determine areas of opportunity for improvement within the fixed operations
- Proactively communicate to clients (up to Dealer Principal / General Manager levels). Establishes and maintains a solid business relationship with dealership personnel
- Effectively communicates OEM program’s value proposition and aligns it with the dealers’ objectives
- Strategizes aftersales marketing performance and solutions
- Identifies and recommends program changes and marketing strategies
- Maintains ongoing communication with different levels of dealership management at assigned dealership locations
- Manages the retention, product penetration, and growth of assigned dealerships
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction by serving as an advocate and liaison between the dealer client and internal teams
- Manages all customer issues and conflict resolution
- Enrolls new orders for retention programs and custom campaigns
- Achieves assigned sales and retention objectives
- Writes and distributes contacts reports each day to each dealership and OEM field office personnel
- Receives and submits account updates, enhancements, and recommended changes
- Maintains dealer contacts and business activity in Salesforce.com on a regular basis
- Communicates all program changes, enhancements, and application bug fixes to the Account Management team
- Shares competitive OEM marketing solutions, effectiveness, and challenges
- Successful completion of required training program, assessments, and product certification
- Other duties as assigned
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business (automotive or marketing preferred) or equivalent work experience
- Qualified candidates should have 5+ years of automotive / marketing experience
- Ability to drive and/or fly to assigned dealership locations, spend up to 75% of overnights in hotels, and maintain valid driver’s license
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following knowledge, skills, or behaviors:
- Ability to develop relationships with key decision-makers
- Build relationships with both internal and external customers
- Identify, qualify, and resolve customer objections, problems, and needs in a diplomatic manner
- Develop strategies, action plans, and metrics to monitor results
- Effectively communicate ideas, challenges, and solutions
- Communicate and give presentations in front of groups
- Effectively convey processes and training
- Listen to others and appropriately act on information provided
- Multi-task, prioritize, organize, and coordinate projects to meet simultaneous deadlines
- Work independently with minimal supervision and under continual deadline pressure
- Work effectively in both a team and individual setting
- Work effectively in a fast-paced organization
- Use a variety of computer programs to track results (Salesforce.com, Word, Excel, Email, Internet, etc.)
*Must be able to travel up to 75% of the time
Target Markets: Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Missouri, Phoenix, San Francisco, Virginia, and Greater Washington DC as well as exploring additional markets as needed. FOS’s should live near a national airport.