WHO WE ARE
We think too much marketing isn’t us. It’s mass markets not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas and ambitions. It’s one size fits all and it’s dull.
When it comes to individuals, we’re fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalisations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individual’s needs, beliefs, behaviours and aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients and their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual difference are valued and leveraged to achieve the agency’s vision. And most importantly we value every individual’s wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT
At RAPP we are fiercely focused on the individual and how we can create value from every individual’s experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer centric consulting, creativity that inspires action and customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what they want. And our award-winning Technologists and Creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicom’s Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, and data and marketing scientists across 40 global markets.
We’re looking for a curious, ambitious and conceptual Junior Copywriter to join our growing creative department. A self-starter, ready to go the extra mile to create innovative work, bring a fresh perspective to your briefs, and win awards.
We want a true individual who can create effective and fresh work across our enviable client portfolio. Reporting to our Head of Copy and working alongside creative teams, designers, and CD’s to craft everything from first to final copy.
You must be conceptually strong, with good craft skills and be comfortable writing everything from press headlines, to emails, to high profile social or digital campaigns. Our creative output is focused on engaging with consumers in the moments that matter most, regardless of media channel.
- Creating beautifully crafted copy and content across a diversity of clients.
- Managing your own workflow efficiently and taking responsibility for timing and delivery – we have a creative services team to support you, but this is ultimately your responsibility.
- Demonstrating knowledge of type and design and having the ability to flex these skills against a variety of brands and tasks.
- Understanding brands and their unique tone of voice to generate ideas and create meaningful and impactful copy and ideas.
- Working collaboratively in a fast-paced environment. Building positive working relationships with fellow creatives and wider Agency colleagues in the pursuit of creating exceptional, exciting work.
- Making time for your professional development and taking advantage of all the training opportunities available to you.
- Excellent presentation skills and a demonstrable reasoning ability to explain and pitch ideas.
- You’ll be highly creative and imaginative with a passion to bring ideas to life.
- You’ll be a proven problem solver with the ability to think creatively and drive engagement.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven history of delivering quality solutions on time and on budget.
- You’ll be comfortable in the digital environment and understand the vast potential for creativity across social channels.
- A pop culture obsessive with a passion for cultural and advertising trends.
[THE MOST IMPORTANT PART] YOU
What we need from you; to jump in. Find problems. Fix them. Builds relationships. Imagine new solutions. Invent them. Do whatever it takes to go above and beyond. And stand up for individuality in your own individual way.
What do you need from us? As a diversity champion, equal opportunities employer and an ardent advocate of flexible working we understand that everyone has unique requirements and needs. So please let us know what we can do to help. There’s no obligation but we welcome conversations and will adapt our processes and roles wherever possible.