RAPP Chicago is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer
to join our award- winning Project Management team.
WHO WE ARE:
We think too much marketing isn’t us. It’s mass markets not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas and ambitions. It’s one size fits all and it’s dull.
When it comes to individuals, we’re fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalizations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individual’s needs, beliefs, behaviors and aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients and their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual difference are valued and leveraged to achieve the agency’s vision. And most importantly we value every individual’s wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
How we do it:
At RAPP we are fiercely focused on the individual and how we can create value from every individual’s experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer centric consulting, creativity that inspires action and customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what they want. And our award-winning Technologists and Creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicom’s Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, and data and marketing scientists across 40 global markets.
RAPP has a tradition that encourages entrepreneurial thinking, innovative solutions, and the conviction to execute. We seek individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, problem-solving environments. We are looking for a talented Sr. Full Stack Developer with a specialty working in microservices, web applications, and AWS Cloud platform. In this role, you will help build web applications and micro-services that will be utilized to capture/transfer marketing information across systems, and to conduct ongoing marketing activities. This role offers exposure to a wide variety of AWS technology stack, and an opportunity to work in the niche AWS GovCloud platform that is offered only to the Department of Defense agencies. In this role, you will have endless possibilities to grow and make an impact in an organization that is witnessing tremendous business growth.
- Develop, debug and create microservices & web-apps using Java/.Net/Node etc, Spring boot, Vuejs/React, MySQL, NoSQL on AWS.
- Explore new AWS technologies, develop & design microservices, and undertake proof of concepts.
- Create data pipelines using tools like Kafka, S3, Lambda, Redshift etc.
- Implement solutions that make use of authentication/authorization tools like Okta, databases like RDS, elastic search, UI(React) etc.
- Implement third-party tools using AWS compute stack
- Be part of an Agile team that delivers features in a 2 week sprint cycle.
- Implement code in a CI/CD pipeline that automates testing and deployment of applications and services.
- 5+ years of programming experience
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or related preferred
- Experience with AWS Cloud Platform, specifically – EC2, S3, ECS/EKS, IAM, API Gateway, Lambda, VPC, RDS, SNS, SQS, SES etc.
- Experience with at least one programming language from – Java, C#, Python etc.
- Experience with SpringBoot and Node Js.
- Understanding and Experience with Relational and NoSQL databases and proficiency in using SQL commands.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and associated tools like Jenkins, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy etc.
- Proficiency in development of REST APIs and microservices.
- Fluent with GIT version control and associated branching models.
- Experience with JS frameworks such as React or Angular.
- Proven experience with modern web standards and cross-browser compatibility
- General understanding of layout and user interface design is nice to have
- Detail-oriented, organized, adaptable, self-motivated
- Ability to commit to meeting deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.