WHO WE ARE
We think too much marketing isn’t us. It’s mass markets not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas and ambitions. It’s one size fits all and it’s dull.
When it comes to individuals, we’re fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalisations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individual’s needs, beliefs, behaviours and aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients and their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual difference are valued and leveraged to achieve the agency’s vision. And most importantly we value every individual’s wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT
At RAPP we are fiercely focused on the individual and how we can create value from every individual’s experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer centric consulting, creativity that inspires action and customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what they want. And our award-winning Technologists and Creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicom’s Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, and data and marketing scientists across 40 global markets.
We’re looking for Project Managers and Senior Project Managers with the ability to deliver high-volume creative production across large/cross channel; data, print and digital projects and campaigns.
You’ll be a problem solving, delivery partner with passion, confidence and a commercial focus. Able to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and with an enthusiasm to help create beautiful, impactful work.
- End-to-end management of all assigned projects, providing the business with timely status updates and ensuring successful delivery against deadlines and commercials.
- Managing the creation of campaign assets from initial brief response using content management Systems and web technologies.
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders (all levels), educating, communicating and managing their needs and expectations throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Working closely with both the finance and account teams to ensure all projects drive revenue and are delivered profitably and with maximum client satisfaction.
- Develop workable budgets in conjunction with client services. Defining project scopes and realistic timetables relative to client needs and internal project and business objectives.
- Analysing and reporting on success criteria for delivered projects.
- Proven experience of effectively managing projects (large & small / online & offline) from initial brief through to final delivery
- Able to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Adept at building strong relationships at all levels and able to manage multiple stakeholders
- Commercially minded and capable of identifying business opportunities and growth opportunities
- Creative flair, innovative approach and problem-solving mentality
- Evidence of working with content management systems and project management methodologies
[THE MOST IMPORTANT PART] YOU
What we need from you; to jump in. Find problems. Fix them. Builds relationships. Imagine new solutions. Invent them. Do whatever it takes to go above and beyond. And stand up for individuality in your own individual way.
What do you need from us? As a diversity champion, equal opportunities employer and an ardent advocate of flexible working we understand that everyone has unique requirements and needs. So please let us know what we can do to help. There’s no obligation but we welcome conversations and will adapt our processes and roles wherever possible.