WHO WE ARE
We think too much marketing isn’t us. It’s mass markets not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas and ambitions. It’s one size fits all and it’s dull.
When it comes to individuals, we’re fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalisations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individual’s needs, beliefs, behaviours and aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients and their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual difference are valued and leveraged to achieve the agency’s vision. And most importantly we value every individual’s wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT
At RAPP we are fiercely focused on the individual and how we can create value from every individual’s experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer centric consulting, creativity that inspires action and customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what they want. And our award-winning Technologists and Creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicom’s Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, and data and marketing scientists across 40 global markets.
We’re looking for strategically minded individuals with exposure to CRM, customer experience, and loyalty, a passion for interesting brands and the ability to cross-pollinate ideas and initiatives. We have opportunities on brilliant accounts with brave and collaborative clients looking for innovative strategic solutions and to create exciting impactful work.
Data is at the heart of everything we do, so in addition to working closely with the wider strategy, client leadership and creative teams, you’ll also be supported by our market leading marketing science offering. I
- Create empathetic and precise brand experiences that engage customers at the right moment in an inclusive and human way.
- Gain a deep understanding of brand and audience and champion both through all our work
- Add value to the client’s brief, challenging their thinking, and inspire rich creative propositions that resonate with customers and prospects by drawing on existing insight.
- Achieve targeted levels of service and satisfaction – from clients, creative and account team partners.
- Be a confident presenter adept at building persuasive arguments
- Facilitate meetings and workshops to support strategic thinking and tactical opportunities.
- Have a creative flair and the ability to approach things from a different perspective, a razor-sharp mind capable of thinking on your feet in high profile/pressure scenarios and an unquenchable thirst to learn every aspect of our clients’ business
- Strategically build client relationships and trust, and proactively identify business opportunities.
- Contribute to our growing thought leadership programme and share feedback and knowledge across the Agency.
- Positively impact the agency’s new business drive through involvement in pitches.
- Actively nurture a working environment where diversity, unique perspectives and collaboration thrives.
- Support junior staff in their professional development by inputting to and supporting their delivery.
- Experience working as a strategic planner in data-driven marketing, in a marketing or media agency.
- Strong research capability; able to source supporting insights and craft convincing arguments based on research activity
- Strong creative judgement and an opinion
- Knowledge and understanding of customer journeys across all media and touch points
- Familiarity with proprietary research and insight tools
- Experience of digital channels, measurement and strategy and optimising them to drive brand value
[THE MOST IMPORTANT PART] YOU
What we need from you; to jump in. Find problems. Fix them. Builds relationships. Imagine new solutions. Invent them. Do whatever it takes to go above and beyond. And stand up for individuality in your own individual way.
What do you need from us? As a diversity champion, equal opportunities employer and an ardent advocate of flexible working we understand that everyone has unique requirements and needs. So please let us know what we can do to help. There’s no obligation but we welcome conversations and will adapt our processes and roles wherever possible.