WHO WE ARE
We think too much marketing isn’t us. It’s mass markets not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas and ambitions. It’s one size fits all and it’s dull.
When it comes to individuals, we’re fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalisations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individual’s needs, beliefs, behaviours and aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients and their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual difference are valued and leveraged to achieve the agency’s vision. And most importantly we value every individual’s wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT
At RAPP we are fiercely focused on the individual and how we can create value from every individual’s experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer centric consulting, creativity that inspires action and customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what they want. And our award-winning Technologists and Creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicom’s Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, and data and marketing scientists across 40 global markets.
We’re looking for talented Account Managers, Senior Account Managers and Account Directors within a number of high-profile accounts across our enviable client portfolio.
Your role will involve day-to-day oversight and management of key projects, ensuring they run smoothly and achieve their creative and commercial potential. With a focus on client engagement and management you will offer new and forward-thinking ideas and build productive long-lasting relationships.
You’ll be working in a fast-paced environment that is demanding, fulfilling and fun! Requiring the daily coordination of internal and external stakeholders. The agency will be dependent on you to give your projects direction and maintain a clear strategy to achieve the very best outcome and work.
- Day-to-day management of client marketing and advertising campaigns
- Regular communication and liaison with clients at a senior level
- Running end-to-end projects. Planning, trafficking, estimating and reconciling projects to ensure they’re delivered on time and within budget.
- Having an appreciation for creative and its interpretation and communicating this, both internally and externally. Writing and contributing to briefs and developing insights to assist the planning and creative process.
- Working with results, using Excel, and understanding the typical marketing metrics to evaluate campaign performance
- Pitching fresh and innovative ideas
- Strong social and digital marketing experience
- You’ll be flexible and adaptable and have a demonstrable eye for detail
- Commercial understanding for the ‘bigger picture effect’ of creative on results and sales.
- Ability to work on large, fast paced accounts and be excited to work across multiple brands with multiple project deliveries.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Collaborative, curious, innovative, adventurous and ambitious. Personality counts, and we want to see your individuality shine through at interview stage.
[THE MOST IMPORTANT PART] YOU
What we need from you; to jump in. Find problems. Fix them. Builds relationships. Imagine new solutions. Invent them. Do whatever it takes to go above and beyond. And stand up for individuality in your own individual way.
What do you need from us? As a diversity champion, equal opportunities employer and an ardent advocate of flexible working we understand that everyone has unique requirements and needs. So please let us know what we can do to help. There’s no obligation but we welcome conversations and will adapt our processes and roles wherever possible.