Senior Account Director
About RAPP Singapore
RAPP knows the way to create real value for brands, is to help them create real value for their customers. We do this by balancing Precision & Empathy: the ability to understand real people through data, and the smarts to meet their individual wants and needs. Building on our data foundation, RAPP delivers a range of capability across social, digital, customer experience and technology. As part of Omnicom, RAPP is proud to employ over 1,000 talented people across U.S., Brazil, UK, France, Germany, Singapore and Dubai, and we actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual differences are valued and leveraged to achieve the agency’s vision. The Singapore team was started in 2016 to address the needs of our regional clients, and we are seeking like-minded individuals to join our growing team.
As the Account Executive you will be a vital support member of Client Services Team. You will play an important role in the smooth running of your account(s). You will be required to have a thorough understanding of all areas of the business and will support your line manager across the board. The client work you will manage range from digital campaigns, platform builds, data analytics, user experience, email marketing campaigns etc. We are looking for someone with strong digital and operational background. Knowledge of digital media (i.e. programmatic, bought media, social content etc.) is highly desirable.
You will require good communication; organisation and time management skills as multi-tasking will be a core part of your role. You will join a dynamic, multi-ethnical fun team that gives everyone a voice, flexibility and right to develop with a can-do atmosphere of mutual support.
- Assist the Senior Account Manager and Account Manager in business support and management
- Assist in providing timely responses to client requests.
- Schedules business meetings and do follow-ups.
- Provides input for the creation and execution of client campaigns plans.
- Gather data on campaigns to evaluate performance and gives recommendations on ways to improve campaign performance.
- Track campaign budgets.
- Gathers information on the competition.
- Assist in developing and implementing business improvement programs.
- Assist in developing client presentations, proposals and reports.
- Maintain thorough understanding of account management principles.
- Assists Account Manager & Senior Account Director in coordinating day-to-day account activities.
- Maintain a sense of discretion and professionalism, representing the RAPP.
What to expect in this role…
- You believe passionately in the power of creativity to bring change to the world. But you’re realistic and have a clear-eyed view of what it will take to get there.
- Your ideas and your voice will be heard, respected and protected with passion.
- You will be tested, you will be challenged and you will be pushed beyond your comfort zone, but you will equally be supported, encouraged and celebrated.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong grasp of digital space and online media jargon and technology.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced creative environment.
- Ability to effectively and appropriately interact with co-workers at a variety of levels, across many disciplines.
- Effective negotiation and problem-solving skills required.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of employees
- Highly organized with a keen sense of attention to detail
- They must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills, allied with the ability to negotiate
- Naturally well organised and unfazed when working towards deadlines.
- 2/3 years’ experience in the field.