Creative Director, Singapore
About RAPP Singapore
We are the agency that’s absolutely, utterly, fiercely focused on the individual. On an operational level, we use our data, technology, and creative smarts to make meaningful connections with every single person a brand interacts with. We have a strategy-first approach that combines with in-house integrated developers and creatives to support our client in ways that are agile, flexible, and innovative.
From a people perspective, we have a fiercely individual start-up culture in which every opinion counts. Everyone is supported and encouraged to try out new ideas, and recommend better, more efficient ways of working. We support one another through an open, truly respectful, and flat hierarchy – titles exist, but what each person brings to the table is most important. We trust and empower every employee to foster an entrepreneurial culture, driven by a strong team spirit fuelled by a “doing instead of talking” approach.
Our Singapore office started in 2016 and has grown steadily since. It is part of a 1,500 strong network across the world – one of the fastest growing within the Omnicom Group.
We are looking for a talented, proactive, and self-motivated digital Senior Designer to work on B2B and B2C communications across the Automotive, Cybersecurity, and Oil & Gas industries.
Our ideal candidate can conceptualise and execute visuals of the highest standards across integrated campaigns. You believe that a good design tells its own story. You’re as comfortable with a video as you are with an eDM, and approach key visuals, social media content, and brochures alike with curiosity and restlessness. You pride yourself on your craft, pay close attention to detail, and can clearly articulate the rationale behind your work. Animation and/or video editing skills are a major plus.
Your character is just as important as your capabilities. We are a fun, ambitious, and versatile team that communicates freely, sports a “can-do” attitude, and supports each other regardless of title. If you’re looking for the thrill and tenacity of a startup, the support and resources of a cutting-edge global network, and the close-knit camaraderie of a group of fierce individuals who thrive together, then RAPP is for you.
- Conceptualise ideas for campaigns, big and small
- Demonstrate strong communication skills in the way you present your ideas to the team
- Ensure all work complies with relevant brand guidelines
- Create storyboards, web pages, infographics, gif animations, social media content, and more for new and existing clients
- Champion high levels of creative quality on all aspects of your projects
Skills and experience
- At least 4 years’ experience as a Designer
- Solid experience with Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and After Effects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- A clear understanding of working with brand guidelines
- Collaborative skills to work closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Methodical approach to archiving assets and artwork
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
Desirable but not essential
- Premiere Pro video editing capability
- We want you to be a self-starter, able to work on your own initiative, yet contribute and work within a team
- PR or Singaporean preferred