Omnicom is building a team to service one of the world’s most iconic brands, Ford, bringing together the best of our talent, technology and capabilities from across our group companies. While our team will be brought together to service Ford under the BBDO brand, it will be a combination of BBDO and RAPP (part of Omnicom Precision Marketing Group), all focused on the design and delivery of innovative and world class experiences.
If you are excited by the possibilities of working as part of a team in a culture of open collaboration, accountability and creative excellence with the energy, vision and drive of a start-up, we want to get to know you.
The Regional Operations & Partner Integration role supports the regions by establishing and ensuring the business is operating efficiently and delivering the agency operating model vision across the region and markets. In order to do that, he or she will work closely with the regional business, data strategist and strategy lead to collaborate as well as deliver work regionally and locally. Hence, this role is an exciting mixture of operations and strategy that allows this person to closely work and learn from senior talent on a daily basis.
In addition, the Partner Integration side of the role will help manage a consistent way of working with partner agencies and ensure the agency/business has access to the best internal (Omnicom) and external (marketing partners) relationships to drive the business for Ford. This position is dedicated to the Region and will work with all markets across the region as well as be part of the larger Global Operation’s team.
- Marketing Operations including the following:
- Financial and contractual management: annual retainer development, delivery of consistent scope of work documentation and staff planning, contracts adherence, meeting with procurement to discuss ongoing agency client relationship and optimization opportunities. Financial controls management and operations of partner agencies.
- Controls/compliance/training: attendance of all agency account and operations personnel for compliance training, provide support during annual audit, follow controls and compliance process for all agency operations. Drive consistent oversight to all Team BBDO agencies to maintain zero tolerance.
- Process documentation and onboarding, tools and curriculum: coordination with various team members on both account and project management to establish new or revise existing processes and document to drive continuous improvement updates to operational playbooks
- Partner agency governance, council, coordination and harmonization: ongoing discussions and monthly/quarterly update meetings with agency leads and client meetings for hygiene checks and to understand client relationship, satisfaction and issue management. Develop standardized approach, stimulus, and consistent documentation for report outs and conflict escalation path
- Partner Integration role includes:
- Provide access and guidance into larger OMC network and agencies to identify BIC/SME partners to drive Ford business forward
- Manage OMC partner agencies that come onto business through onboarding and ensure operations responsibilities
- Drive connection to and with external marketing partners to leverage the best partners in the market (Facebook/Google/Alibaba, etc…) and establish a consistent way of working
- Partner with Business Leads and all other disciplines to develop and execute Ford work
- Partner with Project Management and Finance Director to deliver needs for operational report outs and managing business
- Direct the creation and maintenance of production and cycle plan reporting
- Ensure all work conforms to the global brand guidelines, defined standards and best practices
- Additional Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for agency cost savings initiative and reporting to Ford
- Conduct performance management and goal assessment of staff in conjunction with talent/HR lead
- Accountable for positively contributing to the overall health of the Client/Agency partnership; know the inner workings of the Client’s business
- Maintain a strong partnership with all discipline leads and play a direct role in “making the work better” by providing the agency with the best in class operating model and removing any barriers with partner agencies
- Foster an environment that embodies the core people values of BBDO and cultural values of Global Team Ford
Skills and experience
- 6+ years’ experience in Business Leadership or Operations Management
- Proven record in developing and maintaining Client and team relationships.
- Must be able to talk to excellence in leader like categories such as: communication, collaboration, process detail and organizational excellence.
- Has demonstrated experience in successfully managing Clients and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Has previous management experience, as s/he will manage employees who range from Directors to Manager, all of whom manage varied business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- PMP or other operational/organizational certifications (such as ITIL, Six Sigma, ISO a strong plus.