Code is a digital transformation business. We help our clients to invent a new future for their marketing through data and technology. We work at the intersection of technology, marketing, data, media and user experience.
We offer our clients services in Transformation Consultancy, Data Engineering, Customer Experience Management technologies and Marketing Technology. We also develop and maintain our own Forrester-recognized Marketing Technology solution, adZU, which is used by 10,000 businesses worldwide.
Our key clients include Best Western, Castrol, Christie’s, Domino’s, Jaguar Land Rover, L’Oreal, Mercedes-Benz, Mothercare, OMD, PHD, Samsung and Telstra. Code has a global presence and employees spanning nine cities, located in the UK, Europe, North America, China, Singapore and Australia. To learn more visit www.codeworldwide.com
Code is the data and technology division of Omnicom Precision Marketing Group (OPMG) and provides technology and data innovation to agency brands RAPP, Proximity, Critical Mass, Organic, Javelin and Targetbase. We are also the leading provider of technology and data solutions to Omnicom Media Group and responsible for the development of Omnicom’s integrated technology solution.
Culturally, Code is an innovative, fast moving, exciting, occasionally demanding place to work.
Code is looking to hire Pre-Sales Technology Consultants with strong technical aptitude; able to communicate effectively and develop a rapport with clients, whilst demonstrating commercial awareness - consistently and successfully assisting the sales teams to drive opportunities through demos, proposals and tender responses in an efficient, accurate and timely manner.
Individuals with a desire to maintain their technical and industry sector knowledge; with a tenacity to complete responses to time, coupled with excellent written and telephone communications skills and a willingness for some U.S and occasional international travel will be highly desired.
- Provide product knowledge support to sales team
- Maintain and develop library of product sales resources
- Become an expert in the features, benefits and applications of adZU products
- Craft sales pitches and presentations with sales teams
- Contribute to presentations and provide written responses/proposals to client requirements
- Prepare for client visits and making presentations to customers
- Work with sales teams to deliver world-class product demonstrations
- Lead in visioning and discovery meetings for implementing the product into the client’s organization
- Assist with completing RFI, RFP and SOWs
- Prepare proposals for RFPs and RFIs and SOWs, contributing product capability knowledge and pricing
- Work efficiently with internal groups such as product, finance, subject matter experts etc…
- Keep management updated on progress of opportunities through lifecycle
- Provide technical and strategic marketing solutions
- Advise the most appropriate use of adZU to align with the client’s objectives
- Help agencies understand how best to position adZU in client scopes & pitches
- Scope initial technical integrations with client’s existing technology stack
- Scope POC demonstrations for appropriate client opportunities
- Collaborate closely with Product and Marketing Teams
- Become a strong customer advocate in liaison with product management and marketing
- Build awareness of adZU capabilities amongst our Agencies and Partners
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of digital product sales background
- Previous advertising, media or CRM experience
- Strong technical aptitude and willing to learn new technologies and processes
- Agency experience is a huge benefit
- Very personable
- Able to train the trainers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Effective in a variety of communication settings.
- Ideal candidates need to be solution oriented, process driven, fast learners, strong communicators and passionate about technology.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects at once