Code is a digital transformation business. We help our clients to invent a new future for their marketing through data and technology. We work at the intersection of technology, marketing, data, media and user experience.
We offer our clients services in Transformation Consultancy, Data Engineering, Customer Experience Management technologies and Marketing Technology. We also develop and maintain our own Forrester-recognised Marketing Technology solution, adZU, which is used by 10,000 businesses worldwide. Our key clients include Best Western, Castrol, Christie’s, Domino’s, Jaguar Land Rover, L’Oreal, Mercedes-Benz, Mothercare, OMD, PHD and Telstra. Code has a global presence and employees spanning nine cities, located in the UK, Europe, North America, China, Singapore and Australia.
Code is the data and technology division of RAPP and is the leading provider of technology and data solutions within the Omnicom Group.
Culturally, Code is an innovative, fast moving, exciting, occasionally demanding place to work. To learn more visit www.codeworldwide.com
We’re on the lookout for a Technical Lead; a senior data focused role, responsible for internal and external support of client CRM systems, the maintenance of CRM systems and scheduling of activities for clients. This is a busy and varied role which will include issue resolution, database updates, campaign setup and execution, reporting, change request testing, input into system development and attendance at client meetings.
We’re looking to take on someone with database marketing experience with strong campaign management tools knowledge. You’ll ideally be someone who has a strong understanding of both data and databases – but more specifically from a marketing point of view.
- Attend status meetings with clients.
- Manage and monitor database updates and automated trigger campaigns and reporting.
- Schedule and manage client requested activities, following up with others to ensure items are progressing.
- Setup and execute adhoc and new trigger campaigns.
- Deliver on adhoc data requests.
- Complete user acceptance testing of system changes.
- Input into system development.
- Delivery and technical issue management and resolution and quality assurance on all aspects of delivery.
- Take a brief from a client, interpret as required and follow through to delivery.
- Quote for new activities and work to develop opportunities with clients.
- Provide support to junior team members.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent SQL skills and an excellent knowledge of ETL Tools. (Any experience with Informatica would be beneficial but by no means essential.)
- You’ll come from a database marketing background and have a solid understanding of both data and databases, from a marketing point of view.
- You’ll be a data-guru and have excellent data processing and data manipulation skills and data mining experience.
- Know your audience: strong communication skills are essential with both the client and internal parties and you’ll be expected to have regular client contact as well as the wider RAPP group. You’ll also need to be able to communicate technical information in a non-technical manner to people inside and outside of the company.
- You’ll need to have incredibly strong organisational skills, the ability to think on your feet and multi-task – you should thrive on dealing with simultaneous requests and a busy working day.
- Professionalism: we want someone who can demonstrate a professional service to both internal and external clients at all times.
- Ready to admit you don’t know it all: you should always be willing to seek assistance immediately from your team or manager when problems arise.
- Eagle-eyed – you should demonstrate attention to detail at all times and take pride in your work.
- Want to get involved: we want someone who’ll enjoy attending company meetings and taking advantage of all of our internal training and career development opportunities.
- The bigger picture: we want someone who’ll be proactive in keeping an eye on data security issues across the business at all times.
- We would expect you to respond promptly to technical queries and provide technical advice and support.
- We expect you to understand the needs of the client and respond efficiently and appropriately to meet these – getting under the skin of your client will always help to ensure RAPP is the company they call first.
- We want you to be proactive and suggest ideas to add value to the client.
EDUCATION AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Any knowledge of IBM Campaign, Watson Campaign Automation would be extremely advantageous
- Adobe, FastStats Discoverer, FastStats PeopleStage, Salesforce Marketing Cloud would be highly advantageous.
- GCSE or equivalent (including Maths) and a Degree or equivalent is essential.