Code is a digital transformation business. We help our clients to invent a new future for their marketing through data and technology. We work at the intersection of technology, marketing, data, media and user experience.
We offer our clients services in Transformation Consultancy, Data Engineering, Customer Experience Management technologies and Marketing Technology. We also develop and maintain our own Forrester-recognised Marketing Technology solution, adZU, which is used by 10,000 businesses worldwide. Our key clients include Best Western, Castrol, Christie’s, Domino’s, Jaguar Land Rover, L’Oreal, Mercedes-Benz, Mothercare, OMD, PHD and Telstra. Code has a global presence and employees spanning nine cities, located in the UK, Europe, North America, China, Singapore and Australia.
Code is the data and technology division of RAPP and is the leading provider of technology and data solutions within the Omnicom Group.
Culturally, Code is an innovative, fast moving, exciting, occasionally demanding place to work. To learn more visit www.codeworldwide.com
This role is a really motivating position which will constantly keep you challenged and on your toes. The Marketing Cloud team works within the Technology group on a wide range of projects across integrated marketing database applications and digital software.
Your role is to manage the technical design, development, implementation, testing and on-going support of various marketing cloud solutions that meet our clients CRM and operational activities. These solutions may utilise the full suite of one particular product, or a combination of products/tools. RAPP has partnerships with Adobe, IBM Watson Marketing (formerly Unica), Salesforce, Apteco and Alterian.
The role is client facing and you will be helping to manage the client from a technical perspective, advising on and architecting solutions and providing sales support to our New Business team.
You will be managing a small team (6) of application developers who implement these solutions and support our Service Delivery team and clients in the use of these applications, with responsibility for ensuring they are working on priority tasks and delivering solutions within the estimated timeframes (that you would have had input to). You will be responsible for building good working relationships with these software vendors on the technical side and for ensuring the team achieve and retain the required software implementation certifications. Additionally, working with the CTO on strengthening our partner relationships and helping to educate the wider business on vendor capabilities. RAPP is looking to grow this area of the business and thereby this team and you will be integral to helping to deliver that.
Day-to-day, you’d be working within small teams alongside very experienced systems professionals in a supportive friendly environment. This is a hands-on role to implement and support marketing cloud applications. Whilst understanding the core Campaign Management capabilities of these various vendors, experience of the wider platform capabilities will be beneficial.
- Ensure marketing software implementation projects are run in a controlled manner following departmental best practice guidelines and methodology. You are responsible for implementation from inception through to delivery including UAT support and client sign off.
- We’d expect you to provide pre and post sales and implementation support on RAPP partner marketing applications (primarily Adobe, Salesforce, IBM Watson Marketing) to internal teams, including Service Delivery, New Business Development and Client Solutions.
- Manage a small team of solution architects and software implementers, ensuring the team are delivering revenue earning projects, projects are well managed and prioritized, the standard of work is high and meeting client expectations attaining good satisfaction feedback
- Ensure the team continually develop the knowledge and skills of these applications and attain and retain certifications
- You would provide input into ITT and proposal responses on recommended marketing technology together with project estimates (resource/effort).
- We want you to maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies and marketing product offerings, and the potential application on client engagements, to improve client and RAPP efficiency and profitability.
- We would want you to be prepared to present (where appropriate) to both clients and internal departments.
- You should have a voice within the business and you must be prepared to contribute to forums both within the company and externally, Adobe, Salesforce and IBM product management meetings and technical workshops.
- You should be prepared to work as a consultant either directly for our marketing software vendor partners or for our partners clients when required. RAPP is contracted to provide services to our partners and you and your team members are required to deliver these services, which will require some offsite (on client site) working.
- Raise “change controls” estimates for work, produce requirements documents and functional specifications
- Your team are required to perform general housekeeping duties on marketing solutions to ensure peak performance is maintained. Review and test marketing application upgrades and new releases and make recommendations as to their adoption with RAPP and roll out as appropriate
- Build good working relationships with software vendor partners in order to act as services providers to them
- Be up to date on new developments and share information with key RAPP personnel and clients
- Be prepared to travel or work on client site when required and be able to work outside standard hours (09:00-17:30) as and when required, to meet client delivery timescales.
- On occasion run lunch&learn sessions to showcase client case studies and help with the ongoing education of the wider business
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- We’d be looking for relevant industry experience of implementing marketing cloud solutions, Adobe and Salesforce, IBM Marketing cloud as well as the broader product set integrations (Adobe AEM, Adobe Target, Adobe/Google Analytics, Salesforce Sales & Service cloud and connector, and DMP solutions).
- We’d want you to be used to working with a project management methodology such as PRINCE2 or Agile working on large-scale global multi-channel CRM solutions within Jira.
- We want to see evidence of data manipulation, exploration, analysis and data integrity (experience of manipulating data of varied sources and targets like RDBMS, XML and Flat Files).
- We are looking for proven experience working in a client facing position.
EDUCATION AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- We want you to be a self-starter, able to work on own initiative, yet contribute and work within a team and the wider data part of the business.
- You should have the ability to deliver projects to tight deadlines and be an unflappable, calming force within the team.
- You should be able to communicate clearly and be confident and personable so you’re capable of building good working relationships with clients as well as other team members within RAPP.
- You should be imaginative but have a practical approach to problem solving.
- You need to be conscientious and reliable with a strong work ethic and have strong personal integrity.