Please Note: This is a Part - Time position
The Clubhouse Assistant is an expert on the subject of Cycling and is dedicated in delivering the legendary Rapha customer experience. The first person any visitor to the Club will meet, the Clubhouse Assistant must be welcoming and engaging, the perfect Rapha ambassador. A people person, the Clubhouse Assistant is able to uncover all the customer’s needs through conversation, and using their Rapha product knowledge and road cycling experience can build the perfect Rapha solution.
• Deliver the legendary Rapha experience by engaging, developing and maintaining relationships with all Clubhouse visitors.
• Drive sales by effectively uncovering the customer’s needs and presenting appropriate range solutions.
• Provide expert Rapha product knowledge.
• Create a friendly and welcoming environment, where the sport and culture of Road Cycling can flourish.
• Communicate positively about the brand at all times, be a Rapha Ambassador and bring to life Rapha’s core values
• Maintain the highest Visual Merchandising and House-keeping standards.
• Assist in the planning and delivery of Clubhouse Rides and Events
• Support team and work together to create an inspiring and positive working environment.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualities:
•experience in a luxury retail environment.
• A passion for delivering legendary customer experiences.
• A proven track record of delivering results and the drive to exceed expectations.
• Strong people skills – a good communicator, approachable and engaging.
• Ability to prioritise and demonstrate initiative.
• Passionate about Rapha.
• Ability to be flexible and agile to meet business needs.
• Knowledge of cycling would be an advantage
• Must have availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
• Ability to speak Spanish, Portuguese and other languages is a plus
Available to work 8-23 hours a week for a variety of shift times, weekends and holidays
Working at Rapha
We are continuously looking into ways to invest in our employees and build a better working culture and environment. Here are just some of the internal benefits we offer.
- Monthly social events and social away days
- We offer all our employees a 50% apparel discount and a discount for family and friends
- An annual clothing allowance
- Free membership to the Rapha Cycling Club
- Company Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Generous Bonus Scheme
At Rapha, we welcome candidates from all backgrounds. We are always working to create an environment that is focused on equality, inclusion, empowerment and respect.
As part of our continued commitments to diversity, equity and inclusion, we would like to invite you to answer a set of voluntary demographic questions. If you choose to answer, the responses will only be used to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring process and to measure our efforts to recruit diverse and under-represented talent. Your responses, or your choice not to respond, won’t be associated with your specific application and won’t in any way be used in the hiring decision.