Rapha Clubhouses offer road riders and fans of the sport the perfect meeting place to enjoy organised rides, live racing, and the finest coffee. Setting up in key cycling cities and locations, the Clubhouses provide an opportunity to experience Rapha products, and serve as the perfect introduction to Rapha and its mission to make road cycling the most popular sport in the world.
The Clubhouse Assistant is dedicated in delivering the legendary Rapha customer experience and engaging the local community. The first person any visitor to the Clubhouse will meet, the Clubhouse Assistant is welcoming and engaging, the ideal Rapha ambassador. A people person, the Clubhouse Assistant is able to uncover all the customer’s needs through conversation, and using their Rapha product knowledge and cycling experience can build the perfect Rapha solution.
- This is a temporary position starting February 2023 and running for 12 months
- Deliver the legendary Rapha experience by engaging, developing and maintaining relationships with all customers.
- Drive sales by effectively uncovering the customer’s needs and presenting appropriate range solutions.
- Provide expert Rapha product knowledge.
- Create a friendly and welcoming environment, where the sport and culture of Road Cycling can flourish.
- Communicate positively about the brand at all times, be a Rapha Ambassador and Bring to life Rapha’s core values.
- Maintain the highest Visual Merchandising and house-keeping standards.
- Assist in the planning and delivery of Rides and Events
- Support the team and work together to create an inspiring and positive working environment.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualities:
- Experience in retail environments.
- A passion for delivering legendary customer experiences.
- A proven track record of delivering results and the drive to exceed expectations.
- Strong people skills; a good communicator, approachable and engaging.
- Ability to prioritise and demonstrate initiative.
- Passionate about Rapha and its mission
- Ability to be flexible and agile to meet business needs.
- Knowledge of road cycling would be an advantage.
- Ability to work traditional retail hours such as nights, weekends and holidays.
At Rapha, we welcome candidates from all backgrounds. We are always working to create an environment that is focused on equality, inclusion, empowerment and respect.
As part of our continued commitments to diversity, equity and inclusion, we would like to invite you to answer a set of voluntary demographic questions. If you choose to answer, the responses will only be used to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring process and to measure our efforts to recruit diverse and under-represented talent. Your responses, or your choice not to respond, won’t be associated with your specific application and won’t in any way be used in the hiring decision.