Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
Interviews will commence November 2022
Rapha’s customer base stretches across the world. We sell our products online and in our network of Rapha Clubhouses, but our mission goes beyond providing riders with the world’s finest cycling apparel; through the Rapha Cycling Club we provide a global community of cyclists with a platform to enjoy events, rides, kit and friendship. Together, inspiring the world to life live by bike.
To help us further enrich every cyclist’s journey, we are hiring a Power BI developer to support our Data & Analytics capability, gathering data, defining calculations and building reports across all areas of the business.
We are looking for a technical and experienced candidate with a solid understanding of business data and the ability to visualize and communicate insights. Helping to develop our small Data & Analytics team that provides reporting, insight and analytics for all teams globally, this role offers an excellent opportunity develop your career with a broad range of experience across a fast-paced retail business and the opportunity to share your skills.
You will enjoy plenty of exposure across Rapha, working with departments to gather, display and interpret the data they need to make decisions. This will give the candidate the opportunity to work with senior leaders in the business, influence decisions and build trust in the quality of their work.
- Work with colleagues across all departments and regions to deliver reporting and analysis projects that will generate valuable insights and influence decision making at all levels of the business
- Use Power BI to extract, transform and model data from across the business
- Use Power BI to build engaging and interactive reports that help the business self-serve its need for information
- Work with the other Data & Analytics team members to help forecast the future performance of the business by understanding and extrapolating trends
- Work on our ongoing data warehouse project to ensure the data & insight team have the right data available to meet the needs of the business
- Manage the setup of Power BI workspaces, gateways and security
- Strong analytical SQL skills with proven business experience
- Existing experience of developing DAX Power BI calculations for measures and columns
- Business IT literate, with an understanding of typical data systems and flows
- An ability to interpret, and draw conclusions from, numeric data
- Degree educated in IT, quantitative subjects OR equivalent experience in industry
- Good communication skills and ability to explain complex concepts to business and technical staff
- A desire to understand and solve problems
- Excellent eye for detail
- Experience working with API’s, using Python or building data pipelines may be beneficial
- Able to attend our London office on a regular basis’
Working At Rapha
We are continuously looking into ways to invest in our employees and build a better working culture and environment. Here are just some of the internal benefits we offer.
- Flexible working hours
- Support ad-hoc remote working during the week
- No meeting Fridays - giving you time back for things like personal development
- Free barista coffee and Friday afternoon social drinks in the office
- Monthly department social events and quarterly office social away days
- We offer a flexible riding benefit to allow you to go out riding on a Wednesday morning with colleagues or learn to cycle through our Getting Started Scheme.
- We offer all our employees a 50% apparel discount
- An annual clothing allowance
- Free membership to the Rapha Cycling Club
- Company Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Parental Leave
At Rapha, we welcome candidates from all backgrounds. We are always working to create an environment that is focused on equality, inclusion, empowerment and respect.
As part of our continued commitments to diversity, equity and inclusion, we would like to invite you to answer a set of voluntary demographic questions. If you choose to answer, the responses will only be used to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring process and to measure our efforts to recruit diverse and under-represented talent. Your responses, or your choice not to respond, won’t be associated with your specific application and won’t in any way be used in the hiring decision.