Rapha has an excellent reputation for the highest standards of Customer Service. As we continue to grow internationally, being able to service and support our customers all over the world is crucial to our continued success. Rapha has a business strategy that has created a unique customer experience through both our website and the Rapha Clubhouse.
We are looking for candidates to join our Global Customer Services Operation.
- Maintain the Rapha ethos of providing exemplary customer service in a professional manner.
- Provide timely communication with customers via email or phone or live chat, regarding pre-sales enquiries returns, repairs and order processing.
- Keep abreast of product updates and characteristics, future stock deliveries, promotions and customer service policies.
- Maintain active use and knowledge of the Rapha website and back-office systems.
- Be the point of contact with our global distribution centres, carrier companies and finance functions to resolve customer queries.
- Always observe customer confidentiality and company policy surrounding data protection and security.
- Complete and resolve all aspects of a customer's failed deliveries by maintaining all our carriers’ dashboards and return to sender issues.
- Support the Global Customer Services Operation during peak periods when required.
The ideal Customer Service Agent will have the following skills and qualities:
- Proven experience in a front-line customer service team within a premium retail environment.
- Fluent in English
- A creative approach to problem solving, prepared to use empowerment to find the right solution putting the customer first.
- A genuine appreciation of the impact of world class customer service, and the desire to deliver at an industry-best standard.
- High level of self-motivation
- a passion for learning.
- Flexible attitude towards supporting the Global Customer Service operation during peak periods.
- Passion for cycling and community.
Working at Rapha
We are continuously looking into ways to invest in our employees and build a better working culture and environment. Here are just some of the internal benefits we offer.
- Normal working business hours
- Working from our Bentonville HQ with the option of hybrid working
- We offer a flexible riding benefit to allow you to go out riding on a Wednesday morning with colleagues
- We offer all our employees a 50% apparel discount
- An annual clothing allowance
- Free membership to the Rapha Cycling Club
At Rapha, we welcome candidates from all backgrounds. We are always working to create an environment that is focused on equality, inclusion, empowerment and respect.
As part of our continued commitments to diversity, equity and inclusion, we would like to invite you to answer a set of voluntary demographic questions. If you choose to answer, the responses will only be used to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring process and to measure our efforts to recruit diverse and under-represented talent. Your responses, or your choice not to respond, won’t be associated with your specific application and won’t in any way be used in the hiring decision.