Rapha exists to inspire people to live their life by bike. Since our founding in 2004, we’ve produced the finest cycling apparel and products, created the Rapha Cycling Club - our global community of 25,000+ cyclists - and reinvented experiential retail, all while being direct to cyclists and driving over 75% of our business through ecommerce at www.rapha.cc.
As we double-down on our unique model, we’re looking to reinvent how cyclists discover Rapha through our website - and are investing heavily in making it happen.
- Your initial focus as a UX architect will be to help us dramatically reimagine our product presentation on rapha.cc.
- You will be working with our existing digital designer and a range of other teams including Product Owners, Engineering, Digital Merchandising, and more to help us deliver an immersive, exciting, and elegant UX framework that hits brand, usability, and commercial metrics.
- You will be responsible for architecting the wireframes & prototypes for two key areas initially:
- product presentation: ensure that our customers understand the benefits of our technical apparel to drive increased Add to Basket;
- brand architecture: bringing our new brand architecture to life in digital.
- The ideal candidate will have deep ecommerce experience, particularly on mobile and ideally in multiple international markets.
- Strong IA, Interaction Skills, familiarity with Content Design desirable.
- Previous eCommerce experience required, able to articulate interaction decisions, making them relatable to stakeholders while championing the underlying Job to Be Done.
- Experience working in a known domain (ecommerce) while still championing innovation and customer delight.
- Versed in design and component systems, able to bring strong interaction design skills into a small team.
- Pair with our digital designer to define the right level of fidelity to prototypes, championing a “Just Enough Research” mindset.
WORKING AT RAPHA
We are continuously looking into ways to invest in our employees and build a better working culture and environment. Here are just some of the internal benefits we offer.
- Flexible working hours
- Support ad-hoc remote working during the week
- No meeting Fridays - giving you time back for things like personal development
- Free barista coffee and Friday afternoon social drinks
- Monthly department social events and quarterly office social away days
- To help you understand what we mean by Love The Sport, every Wednesday morning you can go out riding rather than come into the office.
- Not a seasoned cyclist? Do not fear. We offer everyone the chance to fall in love with the sport. We will kit you out, introduce you to others and get you cycling with our Getting Started Scheme.
- We offer all our employees a 50% apparel discount
- An annual clothing allowance
- Discounted membership to the Rapha Cycling Club
- Company Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Parental Leave
At Rapha, we welcome candidates from all backgrounds. We are always working to create an environment that is focused on equality, inclusion, empowerment and respect.
As part of our continued commitments to diversity, equity and inclusion, we would like to invite you to answer a set of voluntary demographic questions. If you choose to answer, the responses will only be used to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring process and to measure our efforts to recruit diverse and under-represented talent. Your responses, or your choice not to respond, won’t be associated with your specific application and won’t in any way be used in the hiring decision.