Rapha's mission is to make cycling the most popular sport in the world. In order to achieve this, we are committed to making the Rapha community a place of inclusion on and off the bike.
Rapha Clubhouses have been created as inspiring meeting places for cycling communities, whether you're new to the sport or already a fan. Inside you’ll find a retail space stocked with the latest Rapha products, limited edition Clubhouse items and a café serving the finest coffee and food. The Clubhouses also screen live racing and host exhibitions and events. Our Clubhouse Assistants are dedicated to delivering the legendary Rapha customer experience across both the retail and café spaces within the Clubhouse.
We are looking for an individual to join our Berlin Clubhouse team for approximately 9 months over the summer period, who is determined to uncover the customer’s needs through conversation and build solutions.
- Deliver the legendary Rapha experience by engaging, developing and maintaining relationships with Clubhouse visitors
- Seamlessly move between all areas of the Clubhouse whilst delivering consistent world-class service
- Drive sales by effectively uncovering the customer’s needs and presenting appropriate range solutions
- Take part in product training to be able to provide expert product knowledge on different Rapha collections
- Create a friendly and welcoming environment, where the sport and culture of cycling can flourish
- Communicate positively and bring the Rapha values to life
- Maintain the highest Visual Merchandising and House-keeping standards
- Assist in the planning and delivery of Clubhouse Rides and Events
- Understand the full café offering and assist in the preparation of café offerings to support the cafe team as required
- Support the entire team and work together to create an inspiring and positive working environment
Candidates may possess the following skills. We're open to a wide variety of backgrounds and skill sets which may fulfil the requirements in a similar way.
- A passion for delivering legendary customer experiences
- Strong people skills – a good communicator, approachable and engaging
- Ability to prioritise and demonstrate initiative
- An interest in the Rapha brand
- Ability to be flexible and agile to meet business needs
- An appreciation or an interest in cycling and/or active sports.
- An interest in coffee/barista training would also be an advantage
Working at Rapha:
We are continuously looking into ways to invest in our employees and build a better working culture and environment. Here are just some of the internal benefits we offer.
- Annual leave as outlined in your contract of employment
- Up to 2 additional days paid time off to participate in a sportive or similar related cycling event
- An annual clothing allowance
- 50% staff discount and 20% discount for staff friends and family after successfully completing 6 weeks of service at Rapha
- Competitive discounts from industry partners
- Discounted membership to the RCC
At Rapha, we welcome candidates from all backgrounds. We are always working to create an environment that is focused on equality, inclusion, empowerment and respect.
As part of our continued commitments to diversity, equity and inclusion, we would like to invite you to answer a set of voluntary demographic questions. If you choose to answer, the responses will only be used to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring process and to measure our efforts to recruit diverse and under-represented talent. Your responses, or your choice not to respond, won’t be associated with your specific application and won’t in any way be used in the hiring decision.