MUST BE 18+ TO APPLY
Rapha's mission is to make cycling the most popular sport in the world. In order to achieve this, we are committed to making the Rapha community a place of inclusion on and off the bike.
Rapha Clubhouses are inspiring meeting places for cyclists and fans of the sport. Inside you’ll find a retail space stocked with the latest Rapha products, a café serving the finest coffee and great food, as well as an extensive programme of live racing, rides and events. Also home to the local chapter of the Rapha Cycling Club, our Clubhouses can be found in vibrant cycling cities Worldwide.
The Clubhouse Assistant is dedicated to delivering the legendary Rapha customer experience across both the retail and café spaces within the Clubhouse. The first person any visitor to the club will meet, the Clubhouse Assistant must be welcoming and engaging, a refined Rapha ambassador. A people person, the Clubhouse Assistant is able to uncover and cater to all the customer’s needs through conversation, and by using their Rapha product knowledge twinned with retail experience, they will provide the perfect Rapha solution.
- Deliver the legendary Rapha experience by engaging, developing and maintaining relationships with all Clubhouse visitors
- Seamlessly move between all areas of the Clubhouse whilst delivering consistent world-class service
- Drive sales by effectively uncovering the customer’s needs and presenting appropriate range solutions
- Provide expert Rapha product knowledge
- Understand the full café offering and recommend menu items to customers
- Create a friendly and welcoming environment, where the sport and culture of cycling can flourish
- Communicate positively about the brand at all times, be a Rapha Ambassador and bring to life Rapha’s core values – Passion, Determination, Creativity & Communication
- Maintain the highest Visual Merchandising and House-keeping standards
- Assist in the planning and delivery of Clubhouse Rides and Events
- Assist in the preparation of café offerings to support the chef as required
- Support the team and work together to create an inspiring and positive working environment
- Experience in a luxury retail environment
- Passionate about delivering legendary customer experiences
- A proven track record of delivering results and the drive to exceed expectations
- Personable and friendly – a good communicator that is approachable and engaging
- Ability to prioritise and demonstrate initiative
- Knowledge of the Rapha brand
- Ability to be flexible and agile to meet business needs
- Interested in cycling of any form or active sports is desirable
- An interest in coffee/barista training would also be an advantage
At Rapha, we welcome candidates from all backgrounds. We are always working to create an environment that is focused on equality, inclusion, empowerment and respect.
As part of our continued commitments to diversity, equity and inclusion, we would like to invite you to answer a set of voluntary demographic questions. If you choose to answer, the responses will only be used to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring process and to measure our efforts to recruit diverse and under-represented talent. Your responses, or your choice not to respond, won’t be associated with your specific application and won’t in any way be used in the hiring decision.