Rapha Clubhouses are inspiring meeting places for cyclists and fans of the sport. Inside you’ll find a retail space stocked with the latest Rapha products, a café serving fine coffee and food, as well as an extensive programme of live racing, rides and events. Also home to the local chapter of the Rapha Cycling Club, our Clubhouses can be found in vibrant cycling cities around the world.
The Clubhouse Floor Lead is the embodiment of Rapha’s core values and supports the Clubhouse management team in their absence.They have the ability to prioritise and always have one eye on the retail floor. A people person, the Floor Lead will learn to uncover all the customers' needs through conversation, and by using their Rapha product knowledge and retail experience will build the perfect Rapha solution.
- Ensure seamless execution of the Rapha experience by leading the team to engage, develop and maintain relationships with all store visitors.
- Lead by example and inspire the team to effectively uncover the customer’s needs and present appropriate solutions.
- Assist with the Clubhouse’s staff schedules when the Clubhouse Manager is away.
- Use best judgement to make decisions as necessary in absence of Clubhouse leadership team.
- Coach team members on Rapha culture and provide effective feedback on individual performance, celebrate success and highlight areas for development.
- Provide expert Rapha product knowledge to support team development.
- Communicate positively about the brand at all times
- Maintain the highest visual merchandising and house-keeping standards.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualities:
- Experience in a luxury retail environment.
- A passion for delivering legendary customer experiences.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent leadership skills and flexibility to change.
- A proven track record of delivering results and the drive to exceed expectations.
- Strong people skills – a good communicator, approachable and engaging.
- Ability to prioritise and demonstrate initiative.
- A passion for road cycling or a strong affinity with active sports is desirable
At Rapha, we welcome candidates from all backgrounds. We are always working to create an environment that is focused on equality, inclusion, empowerment and respect.
As part of our continued commitments to diversity, equity and inclusion, we would like to invite you to answer a set of voluntary demographic questions. If you choose to answer, the responses will only be used to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring process and to measure our efforts to recruit diverse and under-represented talent. Your responses, or your choice not to respond, won’t be associated with your specific application and won’t in any way be used in the hiring decision.