MUST BE 18+ TO APPLY
This is a unique position in an innovative retail environment for an individual with an equal passion for cycling and coffee. The Rapha Clubhouse is a meeting place for road cyclists to share their love of the sport. The Clubhouse screens live road racing throughout the season, as well as hosts our own events for the cycling community in LA. Experience in various methods of coffee preparation is expected. We also serve a café menu with the finest quality produce, along with beer and wine.
- Make world class coffee!
- Sell and serve baked goods and miscellaneous food items to customers
- Deliver the legendary Rapha experience by engaging, developing and maintaining relationships with all Clubhouse visitors
- Maintain impeccable café standards
- Engage with customers on products, events and live racing within the Clubhouse
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualities:
- Experience in various methods of coffee preparation is expected
- Proven experience of working in a busy coffee environment
- A passion for delivering a world-class customer experience
At Rapha, we welcome candidates from all backgrounds. We are always working to create an environment that is focused on equality, inclusion, empowerment and respect.
As part of our continued commitments to diversity, equity and inclusion, we would like to invite you to answer a set of voluntary demographic questions. If you choose to answer, the responses will only be used to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring process and to measure our efforts to recruit diverse and under-represented talent. Your responses, or your choice not to respond, won’t be associated with your specific application and won’t in any way be used in the hiring decision.