Rapha has an excellent reputation for the highest standards of customer service. Our customers have grown to expect and demand a highly personalised “high touch” customer experience, whenever they interface with the customer service team on matters of product advice, returns and general enquiries.
- Act as an initial point of contact and member of the CS Team while assisting with all customers.
- Maintain the Rapha ethos of providing exemplary customer service in a professional manner.
- Provide timely communication with customers via email or phone, regarding returns, order processing, online registration and product enquiries.
- Keep abreast of product characteristics, future stock deliveries, promotions and customer service policies.
- Maintain active use and knowledge of the Rapha website and back office systems.
- Liaise with the distribution, shipping and finance functions to resolve customer queries.
- Observe at all times customer confidentiality and company policy surrounding data protection and security.
- Monitor Rapha’s social media platforms for customer services enquiries.
- Full time role to begin as a 6 month contract progressing to a permanent role afterwards.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualities:
- A passion for cycling and ideally knowledge of cycling culture within North America.
- Two or more years of experience in delivering an excellent customer experience and resolving customer enquiries as a Customer Care Advisor, Sales Assistant or similar, ideally in an apparel retail environment.
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
- Ability to improve working processes in a fast growing company and develop ideas to improve the customer experience.
- Articulate with exceptional writing skills.
- Excellent eye for detail and organizational skills.
- Experience with Microsoft office applications.
- Previous experience of a back office web system or content management system is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of Data Protection issues is desirable but not essential.
- Ability to adapt to the changing structure of a growing company and team.
- Ability to manage time effectively with a diverse workload.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed