The Colour & Trim team are key to the product creation process, combining expertise with passion to ensure our renowned colour palettes are successfully launched and maintained.
We are a growing, creative team with a strong work ethic. Together, with a strong team spirit that makes working at Rapha a unique experience.
We are seeking an individual who has an interest in colour and development, and is keen to develop their technical and professional skills to support in the creation of the finest cycling clothing in the world.
- Reporting into the Trim & Colour Developer to support the launching, coordinating and organisation of lab dip and colour approval process for our Classic, Lifestyle & Core ranges.
- To provide significant admin & organisation support to the Colour & Trim & wider Product Development team.
- A key role that supports the Product Development team in all phases of our critical path.
- Working cross functionally with Designers, Developers, Technical, and production on a daily basis.
- Supports the organisation of the lab dip and colour library ensuring that this is neat, up to date, organised and documented.
- Launches all lab dips per season with mills in Europe & the Far East, reviewing and commenting with Developers on a weekly basis relevant to the Classic, Lifestyle & Core ranges.
- Updates excel sheets & PLM system to support the wider teams.
- Supports the team in the creation of Trim boards per range.
- Supports team to ensure that there is colour consistency between fabric & trim
- To support weekly filing and keeping databases up to date for the full development team when necessary relevant for both trim and mill feedback.
- Clearly requesting and re-laying feedback to mills & suppliers globally when necessary.
- Setting up new WFX / PLM codes for Trim development & ensuring that all price & technical info is up to date.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualities:
- Highly organised and inquisitive personality.
- Excellent time management and the ability to roll up your sleeves and participate in any task with a positive attitude is key to knowledge growth and the needs of the business.
- Enjoys creating and maintaining a high level of presentation.
- Has a passion and interest in colour, fabric & trim along with an eye for detail.
- A strong communicator.
- A graduate, ideally with a degree in fashion / sportswear.
- At least 1 years’ experience working for a sportswear brand.
- Proficient in using a Mac and the Adobe suite.
- Solutions based mind-set & positive attitude.
- A cyclist who is keen to develop their riding skills and use their passion for the sport to improve our product range.