Rapha Technology is recruiting an enthusiastic technologist to help support IT operations central to Rapha’s Business. Working across a range of platforms and with all internal departments; the core of the role is to assist internal users, and ensure on-going effectiveness of the technology platform. Reporting to the IT Operations Manager, you will be the first-line IT contact for many user issues, but working in a team to provide wider IT support.
- Primary contact for users requiring IT support both at Head Office and
- across the Clubhouses and Regions. Resolving technical issues via email,
- phone and remote desktop in the first instance, or desk side as required.
- Part of the team to manage the incident resolution process and triage.
- problems, ensuring all calls to the Helpdesk are logged and tickets are.
- answered within our service expectations.
- Resolving issues on Infrastructure and with business applications.
- Ensuring standard processes followed: including leavers, starters, disposals
- Maintain support team knowledge base.
- Rota based, out of hours support work may be required.
- Ensuring outages or repetitive issues are recognised and escalated.
- Monitoring of daily jobs and reporting on issues to the Operations Manager.
- To deliver projects including roll-outs of new IT hardware and software.
- Some travel may be required to visit international Clubhouses from time to time.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualities:
- Higher education in computing science subject and/or minimum 1 year of experience in an IT support role, preferrably within a retail or eCommerce business.
- Able to demonstrate experience in a range of computing areas: hardware, operating systems, servers and networks.
- Experience with current Desktop and/or Server operating systems (Windows, MacOS, Linux).
- Experience of any of the following:
Microsoft Office 365, Google Apps/GSuite, Active Directory, Jamf, Anti-Virus, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, Meraki, Wifi AP, Mitel PBX, Payment terminals, CCTV, Zendesk, Jira, MDM, IOS, Android
- Knowledge of retail environments would be beneficial, including exposure to ePOS systems.
- High level of attention to detail, good communication skills and a methodical approach.
- Keen to learn a broad range of technology skills.
- Preferably an interest in cycling and active sports or with an openness to give it a go.