The Cafe Lead is a hands-on inspiring leader with an eye for detail, a love of great coffee and a commitment to deliver a legendary customer experience. They are responsible for the efficient running of the cafe both front and back of house in order to achieve operational excellence. A natural leader, the Cafe Lead builds and develops a highly skilled and high-achieving team that can cope with the pressures and demands of a busy cafe
- Coaching and driving the team to deliver the same high quality coffee to all visitors.
- Take responsibility for the effective running of the cafe and ensure the team deliver a legendary customer experience.
- Maintain Cafe inventory by replenishing supplies, sourcing alternatives and negotiating best price.
- Keeps coffee equipment operating by following operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, maintaining supplies, and performing preventive maintenance.
- Be the ultimate Rapha Ambassador, seen by others as a role model and Bring to life Rapha’s core values.
- Updates knowledge by participating in any coffee workshop opportunities; reading coffee, retail trade, and food service publications and by maintaining personal networks.
- Drive productivity and profitability by identifying opportunities to streamline processes and reduce waste.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following all
The ideal Clubhouse Cafe Lead will have the following experience:
- At least two years of experience running a busy café
- Experience of managing invoicing and cafe procurement
- A strong coach with the ability to train team members on coffee and food prep
- A team player with an interest in cycling and Rapha’s overall mission
- Action oriented and able to learn on the fly
- Not afraid of change and a passion for self learning and self improvement
- A passion for road cycling and the Rapha brand