As a Digital Assistant Merchandiser at Rapha you’ll be working within a high-performance trading team that sells great products and delivers amazing content through its owned channels and across a small number of digital marketplaces. You’ll own the onsite conversion KPI and be responsible for the delivery of strategies to meet that target using a team of DMAs.
Reporting to the Head of Trading you’ll be proficient in the art of online selling and manage a team of two Digital Merchandising Assistants.
Our Digital Merchandisers execute the eCommerce plans by managing, loading and creating online product and content and then monitoring, evaluating and optimising the product selection and presentation. They love data and use insight and analytics tools to make quantitative decisions with qualitative outcomes. Their KPIs are engagement, conversion and sales.
This role would suit an experienced Digital Merchandising Assistant with at least two years’ experience at a relevant digital commerce brand who is looking to take their career to the next level and take on the responsibility of managing a small team and being accountable for the results of that team. They will be experienced in the practical application of insights gained through Google Analytics and A/B or multivariate testing tools. The salary and responsibilities will reflect this.
You will work at the Rapha HQ in London and have a unique opportunity to grow and develop your career with the world’s greatest cycling company.
- Execute the eCommerce merchandising plan across all regions working closely with the Planning and Marketing teams.
- Optimise online user purchasing experience including product representation, navigation, onsite search and product reviews.
- Ensure appropriate products are online and merchandised in line within brand, customer and regional expectations.
- Prep site for sale, new season and marketing campaigns.
- Use Google Analytics and A/B testing tools to make data-driven decisions that will continuously improve our online selling presence.
- Manage and develop the Digital Merchandising Assistants
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualities:
- A rigorous understanding of the principles of digital commerce, best practices in user experience and drivers of conversion
- Analytical with skills in Excel. Ability to apply analytics in a creative world.
- Recent eCommerce retail experience is a must.
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Ambitious and high energy with a desire to build one of the world’s most exciting brands.
- The ability to manage a grow a junior team
- An interest in cycling or active sports is highly desirable.