The Clubhouse Associate is an expert on the subject of Road Cycling and is dedicated in delivering the legendary Rapha customer experience. The first person any visitor to the Club will meet, the Clubhouse Associate must be welcoming and engaging, the perfect Rapha ambassador. A people person, the Clubhouse Associate is able to uncover all the customer’s needs through conversation, and using their Rapha product knowledge and road cycling experience can build the perfect Rapha solution.
- Deliver the legendary Rapha experience by engaging, developing and maintaining relationships with all Clubhouse visitors.
- Drive sales by effectively uncovering the customer’s needs and presenting appropriate range solutions.
- Provide expert Rapha product knowledge.
- Create a friendly and welcoming environment, where the sport and culture of Road Cycling can flourish.
- Communicate positively about the brand at all times, be a Rapha Ambassador and bring to life Rapha’s core values – Passion, Determination, Creativity & Communication.
- Maintain the highest Visual Merchandising and House-keeping standards.
- Assist in the planning and delivery of Clubhouse Rides and Events
- Support the team and work together to create an inspiring and positive working environment.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualities:
- 2 years’ experience in a luxury retail environment.
- A passion for delivering legendary customer experiences.
- A proven track record of delivering results and the drive to exceed expectations.
- Strong people skills – a good communicator, approachable and engaging.
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate initiative.
- Passionate about Rapha.
- Ability to be flexible and agile to meet business needs.
- Knowledge of road cycling would be an advantage.
- Must have morning, evening and weekend availability.
- Must be able to work on and around most public holidays.