Rapha has an excellent reputation for the highest standards of Customer Service. As we continue to grow internationally, being able to service and support our customers all over the world is crucial to our continued success. Rapha has a business strategy that has created a unique customer experience through both our website and the Rapha Clubhouse.
We are looking for an English speaking candidate to join our Global Customer Services Operation.
- Maintain the Rapha ethos of providing exemplary customer service in a professional manner.
- Provide timely communication with customers via email or phone or live chat, regarding pre-sales enquiries returns, repairs and order processing.
- Keep abreast of product updates and characteristics, future stock deliveries, promotions and customer service policies.
- Maintain active use and knowledge of the Rapha website and back-office systems.
- Be the point of contact with our global distribution centres, carrier companies and finance functions to resolve customer queries.
- Always observe customer confidentiality and company policy surrounding data protection and security.
- Complete and resolve all aspects of a customer failed deliveries by maintaining all our carriers’ dashboards and return to sender issues.
- Support the Global Customer Services Operation during peak periods when required.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualities:
- Experience in customer services within a premium retail environment.
- An experienced customer service professional with a clear understanding, and commitment to providing individual solutions to all enquiries.
- High level of self-motivation with a positive, solution focused attitude.
- Strong people management skills with a passion for learning.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to influence and motivate across all stakeholders and customers.
- Proven experience in a front-line customer service team.
- A genuine appreciation of the impact of world class customer service, and the desire to deliver at an industry-best standard.
- Knowledge of technical, performance, or luxury products.
- Flexible attitude towards supporting the Global CS operation during peak periods.
- Passion for cycling.