Clubhouse Floor Lead
The Clubhouse Floor Lead is the embodiment of Rapha’s core values and supports the
Management team in their absence. They have the ability to prioritise and always have one
eye on the retail floor. A people person, the Floor Lead is able to uncover all the customer’s
needs through conversation, and using their Rapha product knowledge and road cycling
experience can build the perfect Rapha solution.
● Ensure seamless execution of the Rapha experience by leading the team to engage,
develop and maintain relationships with all store visitors.
● Lead by example and inspire the team to effectively uncover the customer’s needs and
present appropriate solutions.
● Assist with the Clubhouse’s staff schedules when the Clubhouse Manager is away.
● Use best judgement to make decisions as necessary in absence of Clubhouse
● Coach team members on Rapha culture and provide effective feedback on individual
performance, celebrate success and highlight areas for development.
● Provide expert Rapha product knowledge to support team development.
● Communicate positively about the brand at all times
● Maintain the highest visual merchandising and house-keeping standards.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualities:
● Experience in a retail environment.
● A passion for delivering legendary customer experiences.
● Ability to demonstrate excellent leadership skills and flexibility to change.
● A proven track record of delivering results and the drive to exceed expectations.
● Strong people skills – a good communicator, approachable and engaging.
● Ability to prioritise and demonstrate initiative.
● Passionate about Rapha.
● Ability to be flexible and agile to meet business needs.
● Knowledge of Road Cycling is essential.