Rapha Clubhouses are inspiring meeting places for cyclists and fans of the sport. Inside you’ll find a retail space stocked with the latest Rapha products, a café serving fine coffee and food, as well as an extensive programme of live racing, rides and events. Also home to the local chapter of the Rapha Cycling Club, our Clubhouses can be found in vibrant cycling cities around the world.
The Clubhouse Assistant is dedicated in delivering the legendary Rapha customer experience across both the retail and café spaces within the Clubhouse. The first person any visitor to the Club will meet, the Clubhouse Assistant must be welcoming and engaging, the perfect Rapha ambassador. A people person, the Clubhouse Assistant is able to uncover all the customer’s needs through conversation, and using their Rapha product knowledge and retail experience can build the perfect Rapha solution.
- Deliver the legendary Rapha experience by engaging, developing and maintaining relationships with all Clubhouse visitors.
- Seamlessly move between all areas of the Clubhouse whilst delivering consistent world-class service.
- Drive sales by effectively uncovering the customer’s needs and presenting appropriate range solutions.
- Provide expert Rapha product knowledge.
- Understand the full café offering and recommend menu items to customers.
- Create a friendly and welcoming environment, where the sport and culture of Road Cycling can flourish.
- Communicate positively about the brand at all times, be a Rapha Ambassador and bring to life Rapha’s core values – Passion, Determination, Creativity & Communication.
- Maintain the highest Visual Merchandising and House-keeping standards.
- Assist in the planning and delivery of Clubhouse Rides and Events.
- Assist in the preparation of café offerings to support the chef as required.
- Support the team and work together to create an inspiring and positive working environment.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualities:
- 2 years’ experience in a luxury retail environment.
- A passion for delivering legendary customer experiences.
- A proven track record of delivering results and the drive to exceed expectations.
- Strong people skills – a good communicator, approachable and engaging.
- Ability to prioritise and demonstrate initiative.
- Passionate about Rapha.
- Ability to be flexible and agile to meet business needs.
- An interest in road cycling or active sports is desirable.