This is a unique position in an innovative retail environment for an individual with an equal passion for cycling and coffee. The Rapha Clubhouse is a meeting place for road cyclists to share their love of the sport. The Clubhouse shows live road racing throughout the season, as well as host our own events for the cycling community. We also serve a café menu with the finest quality produce.
- Make world class coffee!
- Sell and serve baked goods and miscellaneous food items to customers.
- Deliver the legendary Rapha experience by engaging, developing and maintaining relationships with all Clubhouse visitors.
- Maintain impeccable café standards.
- Engage with customers on products, events and live racing within the Clubhouse.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualities:
- Experience in various methods of coffee preparation is expected.
- Proven experience of working in a busy coffee environment.
- A passion for delivering a world-class customer experience.
- A keen cyclist with a strong interest in the sport of Road Cycling and the Rapha Brand.
- Able to work between 8-29 hours a week. A variety of mornings, nights, weekend days and holiday are expected.