About Rand Labs:
At Rand Labs, our mission is to accelerate adoption by building leading blockchain infrastructure.
We are a crypto-native group of very talented individuals that enjoy solving challenging problems. Our team members know exactly what crypto is solving. Most of us bank in stablecoin, have lived in high inflation the majority of our lives and have therefore been early adopters of crypto as a real solution unlike most other teams in web3/crypto. Our team’s story is one of the reasons we are so effective at what we do. While the rest of web3 teams are looking for use cases and building for an unknown future, we live and breathe the actual use case of crypto on a daily basis and that allows us to build for the present.
About The Role
We are looking for a passionate DevOps Lead who has experience building a DevOps culture, developing best practices, and maturing our infrastructure and support structures. The candidate will manage different deployment processes, create and maintain automated delivery pipelines, and develop monitoring, maintenance, and product support processes. A successful DevOps Lead will demonstrate solid operational experience and the ability to problem-solve. We are looking for an individual with exceptional communication skills, knowledgeable about the latest industry trends, a bias for automation, and be highly innovative.
- Experience leading a team for at least one year.
- Hashicorp Vault
- Providers / platforms: AWS (ECS / Fargate)
- Nice to have: Any bare metal provider.
- Application deployment (following languages/runtimes are currently being used): Go, Python, nodejs (expressjs, react)
- Continuous Integration: Github Actions, AWS CodeDeploy Suite
- Provisioning: Ansible, Docker
- LB: HAProxy with service discovery
- Monitoring stack: Prometheus, AlertManager, Grafana, Kibana
Nice to have:
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB, nginx/Openresty, Wireguard, ElasticSearch
- Solid networking understanding
- Troubleshooting Linux internals
- Providers / platforms: Kubernetes
- Monitoring stack: APM management / implementation, experience with some API gateway, Apisix, Cloudflare, Pages
- Monitoring: VictoriaMetrics, rsyslog, syslog-ng
- 100% Fully Remote Company
- Flexible Hours
- Amazing opportunities
- Leading Algorand Technology
- Remote: GMT-7 to GMT -2